Fortnite

Mitch730

Hello guys!! Does anybody here play Fortnite? I have just downloaded it ( 2 days ago ) and learning the basis.. it's something i find funny to do when i feel bored and i was looking for someone to play with.. but people with GREAT patience that wanna learn togheter or someone that knows how to play but don't get angry if I am bad XD

How can i select the gender of my character? As a man i want/need to play a girl. ahah

On 16/03/2018 at 4:35 PM, KaynineXL said:

Great game

I play on PS4 and I might try get used to playing on PC. Hit me up if anyone wants to play.

I think gender selection is in character selection(from lobby you need to go to the right tabs), although I can't remember without booting it up.

PC Level is way beyond PS4's,so don't be hopeless if you get killed every time you start a game

Whenever you want!! add me! i play a bit better now, i have improved my aim a lot but i am stil slow at construction.. I have bought battle pass and i need to exp it quickly, hoping you have it too let's team up even for more experience to lvl up

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

f80de11b64ac41135981609e738734d7.jpg?wid

squad win with me, tyrone, parke and spaint. Don't let parke's photoshopping fool you, parke was definitely not the one to save us.

Got the last 2 kills tho so I basically did tbh