Community Combat at 12pm CET

MonokumaGame

Question

Hello, today again and as i saw since a long time, it's always difficult to have the 16 players (minimum) we need in the 32 tournaments that take place at the 12pm CET time, so i would like to make the suggestion of remove the 32 players format to a 16 players format where the tournament could begin when the minimum of 8 players is reached, and to balance with this small CC we could also take off the rewards for the 3-4 players (i mean semi-finalist), to not give free money.

An other solution is to move the time of the tourney to a better time, but (and it's just my opinion, not an objective fact) i think it could be a good thing to have small tournaments with small prices at shit time in this game to promote the players who aren't good enough to win a big tourney after a lot of try, and to not always see the same players in the high part of a tournament (even if it's the goal of tournaments to show who are the best players, i don't think it's a bad thing to have small/fast tournaments where casual players could play too, to promote them and make them want to play pvp).

@Munya

1 answer to this question