No pj names available

Walerito

Question

Has anyone noticed how tedious it is to find a name in Pokémon? this post is rather an idea you see, recently 2 friends and my brother have registered in the game, and we were more than 1hs trying to find a name that was not used, the worst is that many of these names are either from banned players or accounts that are not used for several years, the and I do not exaggerate with being 1hs looking, it would be good to be reused some names of accounts banned or active for years, or another option would be able to implement numbers together to the names, It may seem a bit stupid, but I invite you to create a new character and find a nice name in less than 10 minutes, it is just a suggestion, as it happens with some clans, they are inactive or abandoned and when creating a new Clan is hard to find a decent name, the idea would be to permanently delete those accounts banned or abandoned, like those abandoned clans, and so recycle the names of these.

Spoiler

sorry if my English is bad, goolge translate is trash

Spoiler

Español : 

¿Alguien ha notado cuán tedioso es encontrar un nombre en Pokémon? Esta publicación es más bien una idea que ves, recientemente 2 amigos y mi hermano se han registrado en el juego, y estuvimos más de 1 hora intentando encontrar un nombre que no se usó, el peor es que muchos de estos nombres provienen de jugadores prohibidos. o cuentas que no se usan desde hace varios años, y no exagero con el aspecto de 1 hora, sería bueno reutilizar algunos nombres de cuentas prohibidas o inactivas durante años, u otra opción sería implementar números en conjunto con el nombres, puede parecer un poco estúpido, pero te invito a crear un nuevo personaje y encontrar un buen nombre en menos de 10 minutos, es solo una sugerencia, como sucede con algunos clanes, están inactivos o abandonados y al crear un nuevo Clan es difícil de encontrar un nombre decente, la idea sería eliminar permanentemente esas cuentas prohibidas o abandonadas, como esos clanes abandonados, y así reciclar los nombres de estos.

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Walerito said:

permanently delete those accounts banned or abandoned

This doesn't seem very fair. Imagine you're inactive for a year or two and decide to come back and your entire account is gone. A better idea could be if/when an inactive player returns, they simply need to choose a new name for their character, rather than lose everything. 

2 hours ago, ImFunk said:

A better idea could be if/when an inactive player returns, they simply need to choose a new name for their characte

That's not best Solution,  imagine coming back after year and be forced to change name. Now all your comps have ot of someone else, shinies too

You just need to be more original with your names i made 3 an it took me less than 10 min combine but yeah the banned account for like 6 months should probably be deleted because it's over the usual ban apeal time and there is also the potential to get rid of all the alt from the old time of altrunning to make money