Elite4(Unova)after 4 times completed need nerf

Cheraz

Question

this elite 4 needs a nerf i completed it 4 times now i am fighting vs pokemons lvl 100 full competitives what EVER they have a efective attack vs my pokemon and shady pit what have a 12,5% of critical hit used 4 times vs me 4 critical hits then when i use a efective attack they change to a pokemon what i not efective even if i have a gengar with thunderbolt what is supossily to not have that attack cause is ghost type they change to a type steel or rock or something what thunderbolt is usseles and when i not use it a try to get ahead to their change they not change their pokemon IA know what i gonna do that more the op pokemons they have its literally a waste of time with the reward what i get for complete and my pokemons are all lvl 100 competitive and from i know every try they change they entire set of pokemons or and for sure now they type of pokemons are not every more fighter npc not use any pokemon of fight type they use a dragon a golderk skarmory its completely random  nerf it or make a better reward its completely broken.

in the time what i waste to beat it and now its impossible basically or waste all my money on ressurects and potions or its impossible in that time i can win 4 pvp battles to take 2k BP and fish 6 hearth scale to make the 70k what they give of reward

1 answer to this question