how long before I can login again

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just happened to me to, typod a letter and got the error message. As someone who runs their own online game, a 1 hour waiting time is extremely far-fetched. Mine is a 5 minute wait at first, after which you only have 1 attempt to put it in correctly otherwise the timer doubles. 5 minutes, to 10 minutes, to 20, and so on. 1 hour though... Jesus christ lmao, intelligent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, clay said:

This just happened to me, just uninstall and reinstall your pokemmo. It wont delete any of your characters, all you have to do is relocate your roms and you can log in again.

A restriction implemented on the client side? You sure it just didn't take you an hour to "reinstall"?

e42a2003f6bb7d08b907afa00e7ede8f.png

Edited by MHkaserz
  • 2 months later...
On 11/26/2018 at 2:59 AM, clay said:

This just happened to me, just uninstall and reinstall your pokemmo. It wont delete any of your characters, all you have to do is relocate your roms and you can log in again.

I have just tried this, and it 100% does not work.

Still says  "please try again later. (23)".

Anyone able to help?

1 hour is crazy. My wife and I just failed to put our password in once, did a reset, attempted to log in and get error 23. Really crushes our excitement to come back and play PokeMMO.

Plz report it in the bug forums section.Type ur password wrong once and 1hour timeban.That sucks.

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2018 at 5:25 AM, iDoMnCi said:

1 hour is crazy. My wife and I just failed to put our password in once, did a reset, attempted to log in and get error 23. Really crushes our excitement to come back and play PokeMMO.

yes something similar just happened to my wife and me as well

There is a very easy way of removing the cooldown however I'm not sure I am allowed to post the answer as it would kinda kill the whole point of having it in the first place.

(And no it doesn't involve re-installing xD)

The system is in place to stop bots trying to crack passwords, it's a good thing. 

Edited by Flareonn
  • 1 year later...