To those who have met me in PokeMMO.... $111,111... And my (our) future.

Well, the game started off as a fun Pokemon game, since I won't deny the playthrough of Pokemon games if phenomenal. That's one thing "they" did right, even thought it's basically theft.

Then I figured out how to make Buku bucks after @Riesz spoke to me. I was selling all pokes for bare minimum (Pokemon was $1700, I'd go $1650, regardless of IVs, I didn't know what they were.) Anyone remember the $20,000 shiny Horsea? Went for $14,000,000.

I then figured out how to amass over 100m easily within 4 months. Game got very stale since there was no end-game other than PvP, which did not interest me much. It may interest you, but it did not do much for me whatsoever.

Then the first major update rolled along... Nerfed GTL listings from infinite days to like 10 days, then 20, then 30. You knew the devs fucked up and were disconnected at this point once they released those updates and attempted to fix them rapidly. I was mainly a ditto hunter and flipper. They knew dittos didn't sell immediately since someone needed that specific ditto, but they were so disconnected from what actually happened in the game that they killed it. It wrecked ditto pricing hard as hell.

Not to mention, it lowered GTL listing fees so Shinies were more abundant. In terms of people listing them, not listing them for legit prices since max fee was 25k. I'm sure my former teammates @Dinkle (THE GOD THAT HE IS), @PhoenixNoah, @Opte, @minmhous, @4dbeing, @Catalia and others can attest. I gifted over 100m and like 40+ shinies to them during random Low total IV catching tournaments for fun. The game was pretty much done for me as of there. An entire box of shinies laid to rest. 

Then the nail in the coffin struck. Genderless being able to breed with same species. As @awkways can attest. I didn't give a fuck about PokeMMO $$$. I tried to sell stuff to benefit my teammates and their futures since they enjoyed the game. Unfortunately, I sold awkways a shiny Abra, which he may have lost dollaridoos on, but I think (hope) I made up for that. Didn't know the decision by the devs for a drastic GTL change would fuck the market as it has been. I'm sure they didn't either, since they're so disconnected.

I think many of us Ditto hunters can agree that the most recent update fucked the market for us. I remember whispering to a few people like @Pyledrive back in the day about negotiations on Ditto prices for my fun genderless breeds, if they could work with me on ditto pricing. I'd say a good 90% of them did. I did not sell these genderless breeds for profit, I bred them for fun.

Whether I was going for 6x0 genderless (as I've previously bred before the updates) e04d00ed44.jpg  a8c719db40.jpg 

Or fun godly genderless like Staryu and Beldum/Metagross that I've posted in the past to see what people would offer.

And as we know, I think the devs are like the politicians in America. So far disconnected from what actually happens, that they make decisions based off what 'they hear', that are absolutely fucking horrendous for many. I'm one of those many.

Also, I hope the newbies (and some others) enjoy the $222,222, $55,555, or more commonly, the $111,111 that I gave out in my last few days of playtime. I focused on mainly newbies who didn't have clan tags who might benefit from some dollars, as well as people who I've seen or met @SirReezy and 1 or 2 others from his group.

That's all she wrote.

As for my random suggestion that we need an off-topic forum. If anyone is in school or college and has questions about Biology or Chemistry, mainly from a cancer research focus, I may be able to help you. I currently work for a Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical company and am upgrading to a Fortune 50 Pharmaceutical company. If you've got questions about Genetics, basic biology, basic chemistry, CRISPR, cancer, cell signaling, viruses, CAR-T therapeutics, etc. I may be able to help you with your studies and questions. 

As for now, I bid you farewell and ask you one last question.

What is the current easiest way to farm PokeMMO money?

Edited by EssDeeCee
2 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

I'm totally leaving this time guys! I mean it!

I currently own a 6x0 Pidgey that knows fly (So I could stalk areas and give randos $111,111) and a 6x7 litwick that a teammate bred for me. $0 in the account.

12 hours ago, EssDeeCee said:

Also, I hope the newbies (and some others) enjoy the $222,222, $55,555, or more commonly, the $111,111 that I gave out in my last few days of playtime. I focused on mainly newbies who didn't have clan tags who might benefit from some dollars, as well as people who I've seen or met @SirReezy and 1 or 2 others from his group.

well i could use that i don't have a team and could take of my vanity to look like a noob. now would you mind to tell me where and when you seek for noob to give money? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Cool bro u sound like a dumbass i would reccomend gifting me 100 million pokeyen and then quitting the game. Thats all you are good for is farming and wasting your time apparently. Get your life together lol.