Can you help me with my team?

Hello. I've already made a rain team, but I know it has its flaws. The thing is, I don't really know what pokemon should I drop and what to have instead. 

This is my team at the moment:

Pelipper @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 6 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Surf 
- Hurricane  
- U-turn  
- Ice beam

So this is my rain inducer. I made a scarf pelipper because people don't expect it at all and it can outspeed many pokemon. Ice beam is not expected either, it can take down some dragons. But I don't use the move that often. U-turn is the move that comes in handy here.

Kingdra @ Mystic Water  
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Hp / 6 Def / 252 SpA 
Modest Nature  
- Rain Dance  
- Surf  
- Ice Beam  
- Dragon Pulse

In a rain team I think that Kingdra is a must, since it's the best swift swim abuser. It can take hits, and hit back to almost anything that is not a special sweeper. It's also my rain dance inducer if pelipper is not around

Omastar @ Mystic Water 
EVs: 6 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
- Surf 
- Ice beam  
- Hidden power Grass 
- Shell Smash

The purpose of this one is simple: Try to predict and set up shell smash when the opponent is switching a pokemon, and sweep. It's the pokemon that I'm less sure about, though I've swept entire teams just with this pokemon many times. It's really weak, so it's difficult to run the shell smash, but when it does, it's almost unstoppable (only a priority move like Mach Punch or something like a Blissey with Toxic would stop it, and even so they don't OHKO it). It can benefit from the rain because of swift swim and spamming surfs. I don't really understand why it isn't in OU.

Kabutops @ Mystic Water 
EVs: 6 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Rock Slide 
- Low kick 
- Waterfall
- Swords Dance

This is my physical sweeper. Swords Dance is there to try to predict a switch, waterfall and rock slide because of stab (specially waterfall because of rain), and low kick to be able to hit Ferrothorn. It doesn't have stone edge because accuracy. It could also have the priority move aqua jet but I don't know what move should I replace for it.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers 
Ability: Iron Barbs  
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Atq / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Gyro Ball 
- Protect 
- Leech Seed  
- Stealth Rock

This is my physical wall and entry hazard setter. It has 0 IVs in Speed for gyro ball

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
Impish Nature  
- Seismic Toss 
- Thunder wave 
- Protect  
- Wish

And this is my special wall. It has a wish + protect set so it can heal itself while healing the others in the team. It has thunder wave because it's less common than toxic, and this way it can cripple fast pokemon. It could also have aromatherapy, but again, I don't know what move should I replace it for.

My team has problems with fighting moves (the only one that can counter it is pelipper, and it cannot take many hits), so I thought about having a water ghost bulky pokemon like jellicent. The problem is that I don't know what pokemon should I replace for it. 

It also has problems with entry hazards like stealth rock and toxic spikes, so I could have a good Rapid Spinner like Starmie... that can also take fighting hits. But again, I don't know what mons to replace.

I also though about having a Cloyster with rapid spin and Shell Smash instead of omastar, but since it doesn't have Swift Swim I don't know if it's going to work well... And also, Cloyster doesn't benefict from rain, since both Icicle Spear and Rock Blast are not water types moves.

And for last, I thought about having a dragonite with Hurricane, Thunder, Superpower and Extremespeed, but, it's not that fast, and, I don't know what to replace it for.

Thanks in advance for the help

What if your pellipher is fainted? You can't sweep with kingdra and kaputops. So switch omastar and get a wall breaker like lucario,conkledurr etc.. 

A mixed a lucario apt for this. 

Naughty /rash/naive 

Moves:extremespeed/mach/bullet

Aura sphere

Physic(you have no physic type) 

Last move is your choice crunch, blaze kick can come handy

I´d suggest a mixed Dragonite to take advantage of rain using thunder and hurricane, it´s algo a good switch-in vs fighting pokes.

Also run hp electric on Kingdra or mantine will totally wall it.

People really like using hazards, you can run defog on Pelipper(BP move) but then you would need to change it´s item to leftovers.

Thanks a lot guys. I'll consider all of them, I'll try them aout when I have the money.

How about a Rapid Spinner like Tentacruel (rain dish) or Starmie (maybe with Trick also, Hydro Pump and Thunder)?

Would you consider any of those 2 pokemon, for omastar?

Thanks again

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.