Help Setting Up PokeMMO Plz!!

Hey everyone, i've been craving pokemon play lately, so i decided i'd play this PokeMMO. I've heard great things.
A little about myself, is that i'm 28, studying computer science. Avid reader. Christian. I also play world of warcraft everyday. (2.3k XP in 3v3 as warlock)

Was really hoping someone could help me setup PokeMMO over skype, discord,  or some voice chat program. Would desperately appreciate it! THanks guys <3

Edited by ferfykins
4 minutes ago, ferfykins said:

Hey everyone, i've been craving pokemon play lately, so i decided i'd play this PokeMMO. I've heard great things.
A little about myself, is that i'm 28, studying computer science. Avid reader. Christian. I also play world of warcraft everyday. (2.3k XP in 3v3 as warlock)

Was really hoping someone could help me setup PokeMMO over skype or some voice chat program. Would desperately appreciate it! THanks guys <3

Just download the rom. Sign up. And download pokemmo. Load pokemmo. Load the rom. Enter the game. Bamm.. 

3 minutes ago, IDKPRO said:

Just download the rom. Sign up. And download pokemmo. Load pokemmo. Load the rom. Enter the game. Bamm.. 

Would still love some help incase i do something wrong.... also there are multiple roms of the same kind, and not sure which to use etc

Voice chat would be great, and quick/easy.

^with subtle differences.

Edited by ferfykins

With respect to the roms, we cannot provide any assistance on locating them, nor can anyone else in the community. If you need more specific assistance please feel free to post in Support Request or PM me for better assistance getting you in game.