Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bestfriends

[Video] Mayor Bestfriends (The Official YouTube Thread)

Recommended Posts

c2df7efb214d4e86ce098112a1126aec.png

 

Good morning/afternoon/evening, I have announcement to make. This is going to be my official thread for the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel! This place is for the YouTube publications and announcements for this channel My goal is to make this channel like the PBS of PokeMMO and this channel has no ties to Roy Rogers Incorporated. This YouTube channel is also going to be controlled by members of my Mayor Council. Here is a list of all the council members:

 

Mayor: @Bestfriends

 

Vice Mayors: @jerryzoo @Bluejim @Crimar @TheChampionMike @Wudenbachs @xSparkie

 

Representatives: @Bearminator @Draak @Linfanz @Edniss @SneakyTeddi @LeZenor @xKicco @Darkshade @Deviluke @Matoka

 

Competitive Representatives: @NikhilR @DarylDixon @OrangeManiac @Evlgoon @DemonicDax @Toast @DaftCoolio @Senile

 

Financial Representatives: @Akshit @Terresa @RakuenX @CupidOfSorrow @Gimmyreaper (Gloverfield) @Goku

 

Translators: Spanish - @TaniaToorres (KoopaBoss) ; French - @jcolas ; Porteguese - @DarkAkuma ; Chinese - @Deviluke

 

Tournament Group: @ProfesorEinsteinnn @Haazuu @amanisnoone (Rendiz) @FNTCZ (iJulianFNT) @Leviatharian @MathewMat @calidubstep @Parke

 

Spokespeople: @LizCatchEmAll @Eggplant @ZackChurch

 

Honorable Members: @EazyL @Kudasai @YIBU @Lincsama

 

The Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel is a place for self help publications so you can grow as a player. Some of the self help videos feature top notch experts in the topics being discussed.

 

If you have any questions or a suggestion, then I would like to hear your feedback. If you make a suggestion, then I may give this suggestion over to my council to let them have a vote on the matter.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

1. Studio LocationLenora's Gym Desk dea475e80665ed07403da166359ea1d2.png

 

2. MascotRapidash (Dex Number: 78) lIK1q55.png (Old Mascot February 5th 2018 - July 9th 2019)

Spoiler

You may ask why I want to picked Rapidash as a mascot for this new YouTube channel. The reasoning behind Rapidash is due to this pokemon being the visualisation of a horse galloping which screams "you can do it!" I hope Rapidash can help people achieve their in game goals.

Aron (Dex Number: 304) Thumbnail for version as of 02:48, 11 September 2008(New Mascot: July 9th 2019 - )

Spoiler

@ProfesorEinsteinnn bought a shiny Aron for me because he said that it fits my costume well. Also, on another note, since a shiny Aron has red eyes, it can represent determination! Determination to accomplish in game goals!

 

3. YouTube channel advertisement:

 

 

Old Thread:

 

 

 

 

Edited by Bestfriends
Thank you ProfesorEinstein for buying me a new mascot!

Share this post


Link to post

Good evening, I would like to list some of our Project Mangers for our Self Help section on YouTube. If anyone in the council is interested in co-hosting or helping out, then I would encourage for you to PM a project manager on Discord or on Forums. I would like to make departments so that it would be easier on everyone and I can split up my role with some of my fellow councilmen (with the self help section).

Share this post


Link to post

What is the project manager and self help section? 

4 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Good evening, I would like to list some of our Project Mangers for our Self Help section on YouTube. If anyone in the council is interested in co-hosting or helping out, then I would encourage for you to PM a project manager on Discord or on Forums. I would like to make departments so that it would be easier on everyone and I can split up my role with some of my fellow councilmen (with the self help section).

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, IDKPRO said:

What is the project manager and self help section? 

 

That is a good question:

 

Project Manager - Someone that tackles a certain topic. For example, my topic is in game money.

 

Self Help - Videos from the Mayor Bestfriends channel that are designed to help you from a knowledge standpoint.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Bestfriends said:

That is a good question:

 

Project Manager - Someone that tackles a certain topic. For example, my topic is in game money.

 

Self Help - Videos from the Mayor Bestfriends channel that are designed to help you from a knowledge standpoint.

So the project manager helps to tackle a problem or provide assistance on that topic? 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, IDKPRO said:

So the project manager helps to tackle a problem or provide assistance on that topic? 

Your in the right mindset, but it is a tad different. In my Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel, I plan on making videos that help people out. So, I am in charge of in game money (the topic), thus, I need to research the topic about in game money and how to earn it. I guess you can say that Project Managers construct scripts for video topics and then we record based upon that script or research.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Your in the right mindset, but it is a tad different. In my Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel, I plan on making videos that help people out. So, I am in charge of in game money (the topic), thus, I need to research the topic about in game money and how to earn it. I guess you can say that Project Managers construct scripts for video topics and then we record based upon that script or research.

So.. Any topic in mind? So we can see if we are interested to join. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, IDKPRO said:

So.. Any topic in mind? So we can see if we are interested to join. 

Who are you referring to when you say "we"?

We are only accepting veteran players to give very calibrated information.

"No offence" 

Edited by jerryzoo

Share this post


Link to post

Good evening everyone, I am proud to announce that our very first Self Help video was released publicly!

 

Spoiler

 

I look forward to releasing more Announcement and Self Help videos on the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel, PokeMMO Mayor At Your Service!

Share this post


Link to post

Good afternoon everyone, I would like to inform you about my current goal. Due to the Spanish population of PokeMMO making their voices heard on forums about a week ago, I would like to outreach towards players of all stripes. In an effort to do this, tournament discussions may be postponed so that we can figure out ways to represent as many people as possible on PokeMMO. I plan on asking some of my council members if they can help me in closed captioning my videos in other languages, but first, I have to close caption all of my self help videos that I did in English text form to make it easier for my volunteers to translate the content material from English to another language. I may not log in for a few days due to me wanting to accomplish this agenda as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

 

If you have any further ideas for outreach, then either PM me on forums, Mail me in game, or chat with me on Discord. PokeMMO Mayor At Your Service!

 

- Bf

Share this post


Link to post

 

This Campaign Promise has been accomplished!

 

While I leave PokeMMO, you can watch this self help video to help sharpen your competitive skills. @amanisnoone and @FNTCZ have won several tournaments over the years, so they can help you learn the inner workings of comp!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.