Make 30 Ivs on speed have the same stat yield as 31

suigin

Question

What the title says. The big cheese when it comes to stats has always been speed, and while I personally could adapt some 30 speed mons into bulky variants I assume a lot of people put effort into offensive Roserades and Gengars with HP Fire or other similar cases that simply feel cheated since they will now lose speedties 100% of the time against opponents who bred their mons after the last update.

In order for all their hard work to not be devalued I suggest that 30 speed and 31 speed are downright identical when it comes to the speed stat they yield.

6 answers to this question

Bottle caps were the way to go, or something of the sort. It would force us to grind for it if we wanted our old hp fire comps as viable as ever, while not fucking us to rebreed it all. But nowadays, im pretty sure they want us to rebreed for some damn reason. Remember when they forced us to rebreed new egg moves, when they could simply introduce some new grinding mechanics to fix our old comps?

Ultimately, the updates are nice and needed, but the way devs are introducing them is beyond poop.