NEW UPDATE RANT

cjmbc

WTF guys.....

like come on i have lost millions and so have other people with this new update. Why would you change a game mechanic that might definitly effect people who have put time and money into this game without Warning . I have spent money on this game to get a decent enough team to play pvp . the other day I had bought a hp volcarona for 1.3 now i am seeing them go on gtl for 600k like wtf????

thats 500 rp gone already .

Ditto breeders have lost millions for example you can breed them just like any other poke now so genderless what had cost millions like lets say a 6x30/31 hp fire porygon would be price over 10mil 

and now is price less than half that and price will plummet even more in the next few days.

Im litterally so close too clicking the uninstall button rn .

all im trying to say is to not UPDATE THE GAME WITHOUT INFORMING OVER ABOUT WHAT U ARE GOING TO DO ..............

Edited by cjmbc
35 minutes ago, cjmbc said:

WTF guys.....

like come on i have lost millions and so have other people with this new update. Why would you change a game mechanic that might definitly effect people who have put time and money into this game without Warning . I have spent over £200 on this game to get a decent enough team to play pvp . the other day I had bought a hp volcarona for 1.3 now i am seeing them go on gtl for 600k like wtf????

thats 500 rp gone already .

Ditto breeders have lost millions for example you can breed them just like any other poke now so genderless what had cost millions like lets say a 6x30/31 hp fire porygon would be price over 10mil 

and now is price less than half that and price will plummet even more in the next few days.

Im litterally so close too clicking the uninstall button rn .

all im trying to say is to not UPDATE THE GAME WITHOUT INFORMING OVER ABOUT WHAT U ARE GOING TO DO ..............

>needing to spend IRL money to play comp.  thats on you homie.

I do very well understand the anger, people have lost millions because of this update.

Informing us in advance wouldn't really change anything tho, market would crash anyway and people would still loose money. 

Prices where insane tho for genderless, this update is a good thing for the comp scene and newer players. But it sucks for all those who had millions in genderless comps and dittos

All these threads about rich veteran dorks losing 'millions' when they don't realize they actually had that much money to burn in the first place.

But ok.

Unlike IRL, in an MMO the rich are not always going to have an advantage forever.  A true gamer can learn and adapt even to negative changes.

I'm sure the vets will find a new meta to make lots of money with.

3 minutes ago, Daedalus007 said:

All these threads about rich veteran dorks losing 'millions' when they don't realize they actually had that much money to burn in the first place.

But ok.

Unlike IRL, in an MMO the rich are not always going to have an advantage forever.  A true gamer can learn and adapt even to negative changes.

I'm sure the vets will find a new meta to make lots of money with.

This is more like having your entire savings as bitcoins rather than an actual currency.

1 minute ago, suigin said:

This is more like having your entire savings as bitcoins rather than an actual currency.

Quoted for truth =D

People are upset that the real money they spent to obtain fake money means their investments in fake money are worth significantly less due to a shift in the global marketplace.

Sounds like going all-in investing on potentially-risky imbalanced stuff isn't a very smart move unless you're willing to accept that risk, hmm?

Edited by Daedalus007
41 minutes ago, Bishav said:

Great update imo, genderless needed a buff. It was ridiculous to rely on RNG for getting a decent genderless.

As for the OP, it's an MMO and prices of things will move around from time to time. You shouldn't really think too much about your loses and focus on how you will benefit from it in the future.

I agree @Bishav.  And we lost some good profit for certain pokes it sucks i agree.. But this will make it easier to breed your own stuff instead buying it because of the complex 'nature of genderless breeding/hp. always having to work hard for genderless or hidden power pokes did feel rewarding. They were priced extremely high for a reason and it made good profit for others but it hurt a lot to pay for them lol.

All in all i think for the future of pokemmo this update will make things a bit easier for comp players to get there stuff situated. 

Just do it.

The devs are borderline pooped when it comes to deciding on anything relating to the market, except shitty RP items which you apparently bought.

Just wait for the next 'update' to fuck everyone over even more. You won't even need to breed, just catch any pokemon, type in the stats you want and BAM! Done.

They know people basically ditto hunted to get money, some had huge collections of them waiting around to sell due to the devs previously fucking up GTL and trying to release small updates to fix their fuckup. You really think these devs have any idea what's going on?

NEW COSMETICS!