Pokemon Cant level up

i play this game since yesterday and i need help sry for my bad english.

my starter pokemon cant level up it is level 30 im on route 4 and it cant level up it come a message : Zwottronin tried to level up, but Zwottronin cant level up without more

Please Help

Edited by Funke28

EXP

• EXP gain now uses a modified Gen 3 formula with custom values per-species
  • Disobedience is now classified per-region
    • (Badge Count: 0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/Post-E4)
    • Kanto: 20/26/34/38/46/48/50/52/62/100
    • Hoenn: 20/24/28/32/34/38/44/48/60/100
    • Unova: 20/24/28/30/34/38/42/46/56/100
    • Disobedient party members will now exit the battle immediately
    • Gifts no longer obey 100% of the time in their region
    • When a party member has reached the cap for disobedience in their region, they will no longer gain levels until a new badge is obtained. They will retain the EXP gained and level-up after a Gym Leader is defeated.

check your trainer card for the level cap in the region you are in.Getting badges gives u a higher level cap.

This is intentional - there is a level cap for each gym badge. Your Pokemon will be able to level up again once you have a new badge, and will obtain all of the extra exp it has earned up until that point.

I suggest raising more than one or two Pokemon. A full team of 5-6 is recommended.

17 minutes ago, Funke28 said:

i have another question what does it mean the species of the pokemon is to shy to come out ? what can i do ?

Is this pokemon from gen 5? If yes,  you need mod for it, its on our forum.

If its gen1-3 Then you need to have Heart Gold or soul Silver rom

Close PokeMMO if it is open.

Copy the .zip or .mod file to the 'mods' folder inside your PokeMMO install directory:

\%PokeMMOInstallDirectory%\data\mods

Also recommend this mod since it has both Shiny and Normal sprites instead of ONLY the normal ones:

• 2 years later...
12 hours ago, Marvin said:

Hello I have a problem my pokemon are stuck at lvl60 even though I have the 8 badges, could someone help me?

Bonjour @Marvin,

Tout d'abord, souvenez-vous d'une traduction en anglais de vos messages de forum. Voilà les règles.

Vous avez atteint votre limite de niveau - et vous ne pouvez pas dépasser le niveau 60 tant que vous n'avez pas vaincu l'E4.

Hello.

First of all, remember an English translation to your forum posts. That's the rules.

You reached your level cap - and you can't get past lvl 60 until you defeat the E4.