Gym leaders pokemon stats

9 minutes ago, codylramey said:

"Reduced base stats of storyline Kanto/Hoenn Elite 4 battles slightly"

So they do change the E4 Base stats at least right?

I don't think it's referring to the base stat total of a Pokemon but rather it's IV's/EV's. I'm actually not sure myself so maybe someone with the knowledge would like to share

Uff...! Lvl. 100 would be a little overdone in my opinion. Sometimes I have problems with them on this level. Most of my team pokemon are about Lvl. 60... one on almost 70. I have no perfect EV's and IV's. And it shouldn't be a requirement to beat strong enemies. (i think it isn't)

A disturbing and annoying thing is the pokemon changing of the enemy and the thing you cant choose another pokemon after you beat the enemy one. I would make it a little easier and opens more tactical ways, like in the handheld games. :)

But I'm a little surprised too. Polywrath is way slower than starmie and also it is 20 Lvl. higher. I expect your Starmie was "perfect" trained?! But as far as I heared the game is harder than normally, so any tricks could be used or stats could be changed.

Edited by XIxR3DEEM3RxIX
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/02/2018 at 7:11 PM, XIxR3DEEM3RxIX said:

But as far as I heared the game is harder than normally, so any tricks could be used or stats could be changed.

Not really, when we could over level our pokemons and abuse dragon rage back then. 

As for gym rebattles, I do believe that it is meant to be harder.