Gen 8 -> is bring back the megas

Lets take big long look what they did in gen 7. as majority of the Pokemon fans didn't like the different regional Pokemon forms. most of my friends point out. few of them on a common basis. common ones brought up. "coughs" Dugtrio-Alola or Persian-Alola. not saying regional pokemon is a bad concept. at least when you do it. don't make pokemon "coughs" worst... Raticate-Alola. me and my friends where discussing possibly gen 4 being remade on then Nintendo switch, and high chance of that happening after main game is released. this is pure predictions

Gen 8 - is gonna have Shinnoh megas meaning like gen 6 you get gen 8 starters and some time after get pick sinnoh starts

Meganium

Typlosion

Feraligatr

Girafarig

Granbull

Miltank

Lapras

Jynx

Ursaring

Donphan

Kingdra

Gligar

Arbok

Electivire

Magmortor

Milotic

Nidoking

Nidoqueen

Butterfree

Machamp

Mischiveus

Ledian

Luxray

Ariados

Venomoth

Rapiddash

Xatu

Delibird

Mega - Ho-HO

Mega - Lugia

Weezing

Flygon

Arcanine

Frostlass

these Pokemon  listed above might get mega thing is may not be as powerful as gen 8 shortly after depending how good it hits. prices what not they releease gen 4 remaster/remake on the switch this cover the gen 4 starters they too get mages   this where gen 4 and some gen 5 pokes might get megas

then work 

Edited by sakuramyu

OMG This is so cool! Like imagine having all those mega evolutions... that's so cool! Imagine all the new viable Pokemon like Mega-Arbok or like Mega-Butterfree.. Maybe you can make it learn Thunderbolt and give it like some cool ability like Flame Body.. like get it, because Butterfree is FIRE!! ha ha, get it? x) x) because it's lit.

1 hour ago, DeadGorilla said:

you know ive had some doubts the past couple weeks, but i think this puts the nail in the coffin.  this dude best shitposter 2k18

you must either have missed a bunch of thread he/sh/it made or be extremly long to make a final judgement to still have doubt about this guy/gril/thing

(wondering if this thread will be closed has well just becaus we get of topic again becaus there isn't much topic to start with)

• Gilan locked this topic