Lower Braces price in BF

razimove

Question

8 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, sweendogforums said:

When the economy is so dead that bp is the new currency

Well when you play pvp, even if unrankeds, you'll end up having quite a bit, so why not give it some extra use, as they already provided a solution even if slightly to overpriced?

1 hour ago, Ultrajesus said:

Now, seriously, i'll say that 500 BP for a brace it's ok, 350 it's too izi and it will devaluate the brace

Here's how I see things, 265BP = 7k, 500BP is 13.2k, which is way above average for a brace, 10k would be 378BP, which lets average to 400. I didn't calc when I made the thread initially, but there's the calc.

5 hours ago, redspawn said:

Here's how I see things, 265BP = 7k, 500BP is 13.2k, which is way above average for a brace, 10k would be 378BP, which lets average to 400. I didn't calc when I made the thread initially, but there's the calc.

Aren't those vitamins overpriced compared to before the brace for bp update they used to sell for about 5k each if you do your math again with this value (wich was more reasonable) you will see that 500 bp for a brace is a pretty good price but changing the vallue of the brace will most likely change the price for many items bought with bp since brace give the most solid unit of convertion into pokeyen

but i think has well that the bp price for brace should be lowered, just not has much has you suggest

4 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

Aren't those vitamins overpriced compared to before the brace for bp update they used to sell for about 5k

The price always oscilated between 5 to 7k, but it always stabilized at 7k, except for hp up which for some reason even got to a point where it was 3k.

4 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

changing the vallue of the brace will most likely change the price for many items bough

it wont, items are pretty stable, for example, it's way better to buy vitamins than items, but people buy items because it's faster to sell than vitamins usually, market should remain the same, well speaking of that we could consider something different then, lets say 10k BP = 200k, which is for how much it usually sells. Which would still place 650BP at 13k. meaning then 500BP would be a brace like @Ultrajesus said, even considering that, braces are still overpriced

Edited by redspawn
typos
2 hours ago, redspawn said:

The price always oscilated between 5 to 7k, but it always stabilized at 7k, except for hp up which for some reason even got to a point where it was 3k.

well from the price i saw before the big update they used to sell for 5k in average sometime going to 4k for a few of the vitamin (no clue what happen with hp up has well) but for some item such has choice item and brace the price went up by a lot when the brace became buyable with bp they went from 110-150k to 150-200k the life ball also went up in price by a fair amount and they all went up at the same time and didn't go back to what they used to be so the brace are most likely the cause of that raise in price so seeing them (the brace) go down in price would most likely lower the value of everything else