Match Fixing

5 minutes ago, Munya said:

You'd still be able to throw against your teamate since you could just ask what they are running to find out if its them.

"Hey buddy are you the guy running the Blissey called La Gorda?"

"Yeah man"

"Ok lemme dc"

"Oh fuck I wasn't fighting you after all, it was a different person with the same name on their Blissey"

1 minute ago, suigin said:

"Hey buddy are you the guy running the Blissey called La Gorda?"

"Yeah man"

"Ok lemme dc"

"Oh fuck I wasn't fighting you after all, it was a different person with the same name on their Blissey"

I'm sure they would confirm more than just one pokemon, or use some other form of verification such as "What are you about to do", point is its not really hard to figure out.

Just now, Munya said:

I'm sure they would confirm more than just one pokemon, or use some other form of verification such as "What are you about to do", point is its not really hard to figure out.

Yeah I know I just like the scenario where they fuck up and end up forfeiting to another person.

18 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

So true, and they made it public rofl.

Funny fact that Doublej only made this thread when frags won this tournament, but not when he gave free wins to his team mates in the past, which has happened in many brackets and finals, giving them free shinies.

This post was clearly made by someone looking for the punishment of frags because he just envy him. I don't think anyone here cares about jj personal feelings.

Oh my dear Valentine, when have I ever thrown for a teammate and given them free wins and subsequently free Shiny Pokemon. I'd love to see where I threw a Final (or even any other match) for my teammates. Show me some examples. 

And @camilo7 already tried to claim I was "envious" of Frags in game. When I didn't even play the tournament today how can I be envious? Are you saying I'm jealous of the fact he has teammates who are quitters and let him get a free pass? Nah, I'm about the glory not the pixels. I want to beat the best not get handed a trophy for doing nothing. 

18 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

If the purpose is improve the system, it should have been made in the suggestion box instead.

The suggestion box thread thing is broken when you can't even see who last posted. @Munya you can move this thread if it necessitates it. 

1 hour ago, Zhikodark said:

BTW I would never accept coach from a baddie like you gordo.

Everyone knows i got you the the seasonal invitation, but here is the thing i don't face quitters like yourself. I am here to face de best of the best and that's all.

#PLAYFORTHEGLORY i have nothing to prove anymore, but you do.

20 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Oh my dear Valentine, when have I ever thrown for a teammate and given them free wins and subsequently free Shiny Pokemon. I'd love to see where I threw a Final (or even any other match) for my teammates. Show me some examples. 

Lmao im no talking about you (i will add frags nick there to clarify)

you are not that good to advance in a bracket and give your team mates the chance of winning something sorry.

1 hour ago, Zhikodark said:

haha for sure you are going to eat chair in psl, so when you want, just whisper me to rape you.

A lose on PSL doesn't mean anything to me, you are the one that needs to prove himself and show everyone if you are good or not.
We have won what we fought for and no one gave us anything.

3 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

Lmao im no talking about you (i will add frags nick there to clarify)

Please refer back to your post that referenced my name directly. Sorry m8, but you're bad =)

3 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

you are not that good to advance in a bracket and give your team mates the chance of winning something sorry.

WOW TAKE THAT BACK MY TEAMMATES ARE ALL DEAD... and also... show me how many official wins you have. I'll be waiting.