Match Fixing

@Noad 

@RacheLucario

@Darkshade

So when are we going to punish players and teams for match fixing in automated tournaments? Today in the UU tournament, @Frag was able to advance in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Rounds by his teammates @yosoyarca, @LKrenz, and @Zhikodark in that order. Two of the matches didn't even start, as Frags' opponents simply did not register to duel. In the other, Lkrenz registered but let the timer run out before making a single play. Frags went on to win the tournament, receiving the prize despite having played half the matches that anyone else did. 

This is just embarrassing from a competitive viewpoint. 

1 minute ago, ImFunk said:

YHQUE0O.png

This is the only rule that could be argued. 

Was just about to post this. Rule 2.a. could be argued as well, considering these players exploited an error in design to gain an advantage over other users, namely advancing in the tournament 3x without actually competing. 

1 hour ago, NikhilR said:

Just curious, but who has suffered a loss due to this "match manipulation"? By loss I don't mean the "w/l" kind, but in terms of how did it affect you?

The person playing all his matches breaking up his mind to gain something the hard way.

3 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Just curious, but who has suffered a loss due to this "match manipulation"? By loss I don't mean the "w/l" kind, but in terms of how did it affect you?

x2 nik the best

Edited by camilo7
3 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

The people that are required to win 5 matches to advance to the finals while someone else only needs to win 2. 

2 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Just curious, but who has suffered a loss due to this "match manipulation"? 

Is that relevant to the argument though? The complaint is that a player was able to advance past three rounds while everyone else had to compete to advance like you're supposed to.