What Gamefreak can do?

Just now, pachima said:

To be honest, now that we are at it, we should implement target skill shots for non 100% accuracy moves. Like you have to hover your mouse over the opponent´s mon before clicking lets say focus blast (The speedier the opponents mon, the harder it is to target since it is moving faster, and the less accuracy the move has, the less range aim you have)

Also, dont you hate when landscape rarely ever has an effect on pokemon battles? Lets get rid of it.

Create new moves that change landscape of the field. While battling the battlefield will get some disruptions (I dont know, some icebergues around, or pitfalls, anything, depending on the move) Let´s say you are using flamethrower. Don´t you think its boring when the opponent mon sits there taking the full hit like a poop? No problemo, cause with these landscape moves, you can make your pokemon hide behind a rock, or creating a tunnel beneath and dodge the move. But wait, there is more! Cause your own pokemon can also do the same, just like in the anime. Finally, I think it would be nice if trainers were allowed to give their 1 hp mons encouragement speeches. Be like Ash, encourage your pokemon and when the battle seems over, get that massive friendship boost and turn around the battle with a single sentence. Isn´t this where the better trainers win afterall?

"That's too hard man"- Junichi Masuda

5 hours ago, redspawn said:

@fredrichnietze can you remake the major votes and get this man in it? This isn't the hero we deserve but the hero we need!

1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

nope im not mayor ask @Bestfriends its his choice if and when to allow a reelection 

Good evening @redspawn and @fredrichnietze, I hope you guys are doing well this evening. I have a lot of things on my plate to accomplish as PokeMMO's Mayor, but if @sakuramyu is up for the offer, I can appoint him to a certain position in my administration. As mayor, I want to represent the community as accurately as I can so if you have any suggestions, please send them my way. I also have an upcoming YouTube channel dedicated to mayor stuff that is unrelated to Roy Rogers Inc. If you want, I can give a tiny taste of what to expect:

1. Official Mayor Announcements

2. Self Help Videos (videos on how you can grow as a player)

I also have meetings with my council on their suggestions and if they agree with what plan I have for an issue. My council can also float some ideas on what segments I should add or subtract from my Official Mayor YouTube channel.

14 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

welp i suck with names but yeah you got it right

this might be the case for everyone here with a name like this  i was expecting a discussion about why this game hasn't been shut down

I thought the same about what this thread was supposed to be about lol