What Gamefreak can do?

"Remove Rock/Ground/Steel Type" from the game

"New Type "Earth Type" All Steel moves/rock moves and ground moves become earth type

Offensive- 

Ice

Flying

Fairy

Poison

Electric

Dark 

Defenses These types are not very effective against Earth type Pokémon

Normal, Ice, Psychic, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, Bug, 

Poison/Fairy Immunity

These types are super-effective an Earth Type

Water

Grass

Fire 

Fighting

Stats

HP A+

Att B-

Def S

SP C-

Sp Def B-

Speed F - Slowiest pokemon in the game

Reason I think they should do this cause very little differences stat wise between rock/steel/ground. this also make Pokemon currently in game have way too many weaknesses playable. and move pool crunch

Edited by sakuramyu

just sharing my opinion on this

yes steel is a alloy but it made from metals or stones mined from the earth its made from iron mix of other metals found in earth

Earth is like stone, mines, dirt rocks metals and ores crystals gems diamond ores

Steel doesn't really have many pokemon list is rather small. and rock by itself has way too many common weaknesses to every be useful competitive

can you name single rock type 

that isn't duel typing now thats good in competitive 

not talking about duel typing . am talking just being a rock type not rock/flying rock/ghost just rock

Ground pokemon list is big and bountiful has much more use and very offensive typing

Reasons behind the weaknesses

Fire - Melts the ore found inside the "earth"

Water - breaks down earth turning it to mud

grass- grows on the earth

Fighting - uses stones train by punching walks

Edited by sakuramyu
11 minutes ago, suigin said:

Tyranitar would probably appreciate this.

then it gains water, fire, grass weakness watch i hate say it very common. what are free starters. it would grass actually useful majority of grass types 

also if game freak did do this not saying will they could make it were moves current in the game. have different effects . 

Like Earthquake cant hit flying types like it does now (leviate still works)

and Stone Edge - has 70 base power but if target is flying or has levitate it deals 120 base power (ouch)

so it can become quiet common "Earth type Pokemon will have more one type of same move" cause two difference aspects

and ppl been watching more special type moves for these types

with power gem and flash cannon its likes

now they ahve whole bunch nice moves

Edited by sakuramyu
11 minutes ago, Senile said:

so, these types are super effective against earth AND resist it? no variation whatsoever?

I'm very disappointed.

grass ass immunity to ground

fire/water/fighting are x2 effective

thought would give grass types more competitive spotlight cause have so many weaknesses at the moment. and gaining a immunity help them out somewhat might make competitive more useful pokemon currently lower teir useful

Good pokemon to point this is 

Tropius

watch has such great design but it such a bad pokemon do to this horrible stats  too many weaknesses

Edited by sakuramyu

So Electric no longer has an immunity and can be spammed, seems like a bad change.

Also what's the point of 

HP A+

Att B-

Def S

SP C-

Sp Def B-

Speed F - Slowiest pokemon in the game

Pokemon types don't determine the stat, for example you have Dugtrio who is really fast and frail and you have Hippowdon who is really slow and bulky. Both Ground type, stats are determined by the Pokemon

1 hour ago, Malorne said:

So, do you generally come up with bad ideas or ...?

hit ,me up of you seen any good idea from him/her/it so far becaus everytime i think he/she/it reached it's lowest he/she/it still manage to surprise me with it's next idea

5 hours ago, sakuramyu said:

can you name single rock type 

that isn't duel typing now thats good in competitive 

i think boldore is useable but there isn't many pure rock type i think

59 minutes ago, Ultrajesus said:

So, what will happen with Regirock and Registeel? 

be honest they do kinda need a buff both regirock registeel have alot of problems. just be fair of course their names won't change, they be same pokemon maybe with better abilities. less weaknesses . i like see these pokemone get more move then they got. no one likes seeing hard caught legendary get one shoted, even if they dont do the earth type

they probably remake gen 4 on the Nintendo switch they probably get some time new stuff added to them. 

if they do that we all know gen 4 starters are getting megas. where Legendre probably get primals  cause mega evolution will be all over a remake this gen special they cant leave it out this point as much as like them remake gen 2 i don't see them doing that but do see gen 2 starter getting megas. cause 8 gen. say like if regi's get a some type of mega would be cool heighty doubt it stats pretty high what else can you approve on these pokemon. do really need 100+ stat point boost,. where would you put those points not totally break it

doesn't change fact that its prue rock/steel if gets hit by surf/hydro pump or fire blast/flamethrower it dies 1 hit... by the way nice legendry

Edited by sakuramyu

To be honest, now that we are at it, we should implement target skill shots for non 100% accuracy moves. Like you have to hover your mouse over the opponent´s mon before clicking lets say focus blast (The speedier the opponents mon, the harder it is to target since it is moving faster, and the less accuracy the move has, the less range aim you have)

Also, dont you hate when landscape rarely ever has an effect on pokemon battles? Lets get rid of it.

Create new moves that change landscape of the field. While battling the battlefield will get some disruptions (I dont know, some icebergues around, or pitfalls, anything, depending on the move) Let´s say you are using flamethrower. Don´t you think its boring when the opponent mon sits there taking the full hit like a poop? No problemo, cause with these landscape moves, you can make your pokemon hide behind a rock, or creating a tunnel beneath and dodge the move. But wait, there is more! Cause your own pokemon can also do the same, just like in the anime. Finally, I think it would be nice if trainers were allowed to give their 1 hp mons encouragement speeches. Be like Ash, encourage your pokemon and when the battle seems over, get that massive friendship boost and turn around the battle with a single sentence. Isn´t this where the better trainers win afterall?