Things that Tilt me about pokemon mmo

anything on this list really doesn't have anything to do with actual Pokemon games. but the key factors 

1. having items already in the game. that just don't work. finding out they do not work. cause some reason god knows why devs keeps in the game just don't function at this point of time.

honestly wouldn't bother me so much. if they weren't sell-able. but they are and people get free money of players don't have the knowledge. some jackass just ripped you off.

of course this is devs fault. when they advertised this game while back advertisement read and quote Pokemon and no bullshit.

Black Sludge not working bullshyt

Focus Sash not working Bullshyt

Evolite not in game but still i can bullshyt

I tested it and Light Clay - Isn't working either

its like we gonna add choice items. and give you items that have no counter play making the meta. pretty boring with my Pokemon is faster then yours so I win? unless your some super bulky poke tank your hit. inventive 

you be like hey we have leftovers in the game.. no serious shut up. everyone knows your only allowed 1 of those in competitive on single Pokemon at least on VGC and Smogon.  not allowing defensive items in the game. only promoting offensive ones. is basically stating play our way. or get wrecked. when that in-self is bullshyt

your probably like Evolite makes Chansey so strong. also counter that says choice items or choice scarfs makes offensive Pokemon. this is seriously imbalance. 

we shouldn't have wait 3 months for this. for simple additions and adds serious

ever breed a Pokemon. spend hours and hours breeding trying make a Pokemon your proud of. then you put on a move and find out it doesn't function like it should.

whos ever idea was it to make U-turn/Volt Switch PvP only. I call bullshit . good demonstration is when you doing hoenn one of the gym leaders npc battle uses volt switch and you gain a free win. why cause. cause some of devs have it out for electric types. I just got free gym badge cause gym leader stuck using volt switch over and over and kept getting free hits. actually kinda funny

there is whole bunch of moves just ..well just don't work. just breeded pokemon learn dragon tail only find out 5 mins later it doesn't work. that waste of money time and effort

cause problem have wait  3 moves before they fix important moves. by that time. you kinda beat the game so your like don't care then.

3. Dragon Tutor

wait trying tell you that. you added all these tutors what not. and like didn't add dragon tutor or tutor with dragon moves

Seriously Dragon Pulse, Draco M. but they add tutors in the game that 7-10 moves on the list no one gonna use or anything. other then elemental punches.. would nice added drain punch..don't see that happening

4. no hidden abilities instead we get this "no no we gonna build this super complex dungeon that frankly no one knows how to get to or use. and stick every single Pokemon in the game with their hidden ability.. wait theirs more. what about breeding what bout IVs clearly when breed your dungeon Pokemon its gonna lose its hidden ability basically well Ur fucked. surely they do something with ability pill

ya but probably have wait another 3 months after dungeon patch. you know what seriously they are over complexion it just make it rare chance you get Pokemon with hidden ability and done. don't make players have finish all 3 Pokemon games just so they can get Pokemon with hidden ability party . if you say no one like grinding .. my counter argument to this is your gonna be grinding no matter what

their saying "Trying too hard. and in this instants you are. what you gonna make all Pokemon in dungeon shiny too watch I highly doubt. that rare as well. simply just make hidden ability rare or something. make another ability pill for breeders that will give it hidden ability but costly as fuck . i don't get it make it so unbelievable hard for pokemon have hidden abilities in this game to applause these elitest types isn't helping.

more reason shit on pokemon actually "Need" there hidden ability to be competitive 

Edited by sakuramyu

Fun fact, everything you mentioned is something that will be fixed and is publicly known it will be fixed. So I ask of you, why make a pointless thread about things that you know, I know and every other person knows will eventually be fixed?

5 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

Fun fact, everything you mentioned is something that will be fixed and is publicly known it will be fixed. So I ask of you, why make a pointless thread about things that you know, I know and every other person knows will eventually be fixed?

Look at any other thread they have created. They clearly don't think before posting. 

8 minutes ago, raddevil said:

All of these things make the game less enjoyable and ppl should stop pretending it is not a big deal. It has been said and it will be over and over til they are implemented. That's community feedback. 

When the majority of this post seems to be "These aren't done yet, work faster" I'd say that's more insulting than feedback.

2 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

When the majority of this post seems to be "These aren't done yet, work faster" I'd say that's more insulting than feedback.

I mean.... you guys are not known for your efficiency in terms of updates xD i'd say its a motivational one... Aaanyway

Here is a little proposition to @sakuramyu you can simply not play the game until those features are implemented, doing both yourself and the rest of us a favor, however temporarily that might be. (in case you couldn't read between the lines, thats me telling u to piss off)

9 hours ago, sakuramyu said:

anything on this list really doesn't have anything to do with actual Pokemon games. but the key factors 

1. having items already in the game. that just don't work. finding out they do not work. cause some reason god knows why devs keeps in the game just don't function at this point of time.

Black Sludge not working bullshyt

Focus Sash not working Bullshyt

Evolite not in game but still i can bullshyt

I tested it and Light Clay - Isn't working either

ever breed a Pokemon. spend hours and hours breeding trying make a Pokemon your proud of. then you put on a move and find out it doesn't function like it should.

3. Dragon Tutor

wait trying tell you that. you added all these tutors what not. and like didn't add dragon tutor or tutor with dragon moves

Seriously Dragon Pulse, Draco M. but they add tutors in the game that 7-10 moves on the list no one gonna use or anything. other then elemental punches.. would nice added drain punch..don't see that happening

4. no hidden abilities instead we get this "no no we gonna build this super complex dungeon that frankly no one knows how to get to or use. and stick every single Pokemon in the game with their hidden ability.. wait theirs more. what about breeding what bout IVs clearly when breed your dungeon Pokemon its gonna lose its hidden ability basically well Ur fucked. surely they do something with ability pill

Since this is list of things that we're said to GET soon and devs are working on them I see no point in this thread. As for breeding, you can easily make suggestions to any changes you wish to see, even if we were told this matter will be LOOK into as well.

Don't get me wrong, we can see enthusiasm and we like that you care about PokeMMO. But this thread serves no real purpose other than "go and make things faster" and believe me, we would love to, but still I think I want things being done in good way instead of being implemented quickly with placeholders.

As for argument that this is "community feedback" - yes, we know. We have suggestions for this exact reason, and when some feature is done in wrong way, community has all right to make thread and argue about it. We had few things changed earlier or discussed with devs, dont we? But this thread is simply list of things that either are confirmed to be implemented, or are existing as suggestions. 

Seeing this thread went offtopic really soon, I will close it now.