increase Social and pvp IG

Crazyhell

Question

hi ,

Many suggestion for the dev , who don't care about they community and prefere avaible new vanity for more cash

Pokémmo have hugde potential for the social aspect mainly , custome your caracter , team chat , and forum ...

where is the secret abse for team , we have secret base , but seriously , it's just useless small, only on hoeen , and the decoration give nothing ( regi doll or chrismas tree )

what about the chat in game ? channel trade global and team ... , where is the aprty chat with the battle frontiere we can create a party of 4 players but we can't speak 

Unlock all map , i hope with the donjon update ( lol in 1year or 2 may be ) we can access to island 8 and 9 , a real battle frontiere with good reward (2k BP each 20min i prefere the ranked ), Unova finish... 2 city lock (white/black and anville town ) , deep castle not implanted yet 

For pvp

Hidden ability

all move and ability implanted 

pvp item of 5g ... why not assault vest too etc..

sry for my english 

5 answers to this question

I mean I think it's a big set back for an mmo that the only group chat in game is the team chat. You can't be in multiple teams at once. You can only whisper individuals and not an entire group at once. Several players have alts in teams different than the team of their main just so they can keep in touch with an old group of friends. 

is this even a suggestion? we allreay all know that the devs have a shit lot to do with the gen 5 update and pretty much everything you said is on their to do list.

there is also a rule here about only one suggestion per thread but yeah the only the only thing your trying to suggest is something like a link chat (or other group chat thing) wich isn't a bad idea in my opinion

Not really sure what you're suggesting here. This thread is all over the place and it looks like you're trying to suggest 6 different things in the same thread. So,

1. Post only 1 suggestion per thread. 

3 hours ago, Crazyhell said:

For pvp

Hidden ability

all move and ability implanted 

I don't see the point in suggesting this. They already have plans for adding Hidden Abilities to the game, and I would hope they would have plans on completing the remaining moves and abilities. Making threads will not speed up the process when they have other things to work on.