Logo Designers

Zackyie

So here's the deal guys... I know we have many talented members in this community. I will be opening up my own shop and I need a logo, the shop will be focused on gadgets. The store is heavy base on gadgets ranging from household to survival gadgets.

Requirements:

500x500~1000x1000 pixels

Maximum file size is 4mb

Designers please send me a .psd and a .png file in order for me to pay you for them.

Payment: -removed-

Don't worry, this won't benefit anyone in-game so it won't be considered a real world trade since I'm paying for services that has absolutely nothing to do with the game itself. I'm also not asking for a signature, so this is mainly regarding a logo which makes it a assistance thread and not a request thread.

If this does locked for any reason at all, feel free to contact me through pm or by the following email.

-removed-

Thank you for your time, can't wait to see what you guys can create!

Edited by XelaKebert
Removed payment details and email address

I don't think this is allowed as you're proposing via PokeMMO to pay with real money even tho it's not in game's items I really doubt that it's okay,if it's not,I do advice to contact someone else somewhere else and maybe you'll get what you want.no hard feelings tho #nodrama ez pz lemon squeezie

Edited by AlitoFernando
typo

Please read the rules of the section before posting. Rule 5 states:

No request threads, if you wish to request a user make you something, PM them personally, or find a [shop] that fits the specifications of what you'd like.

Additionally, please do not make any commercial solicitations of this nature using any PokeMMO service.