Improve Mineral Group Breeding

sakuramyu

Question

https://pokemondb.net/egg-group/mineral

Just give insight what I am talking about Pokemon is gender-less are little harder to breed then normal Pokemon who have male/female. with this game breeding set up its extremely hard to breed a meta gross, volt-orb. ect  Pokemon gender. what am proposing doesn't mean that make it easier to breed. what I am saying is perhaps make it all like all other Pokemon. adding male/female versions of these pokemon or item for breeding this specific Pokemon 

Simple Fix is make Dittos breed with each other. so makes it like all other Pokemon in game when comes to breeding. but having grind weeks on end for dittos/meta gross/volt other pokemon don't actually have gender is "Hell of a-lot longer" It is not possible to get 6 31 IVs on a Meta-gross done it its prue agonising luck more then finding a shiny

Chances of finding 5 + IV 31 IVs on single pokemon is 1/64 billion let alone 2 its not like its gonna break the game if they make breeding similar to other pokemon or making dittos breed with each other. sure it slows down or allows us keep 31 IVs when breeding when using pokemon doesn't have a gender

Edited by sakuramyu

12 answers to this question

7 hours ago, sakuramyu said:

what am proposing doesn't mean that make it easier to breed.

makes it like all other Pokemon in game when comes to breeding.

making it breed like any other mon makes it EASIER don't try to lie to us

It is not possible to get 6 31 IVs on a Meta-gross done it its prue agonising luck more then finding a shiny

first thing why would you even want a 6x31 when a 5x31 is allready perfect and second your telling a lie here again becaus some people have perfect metagross like that it's just really hard and costly to get

Chances of finding 5 + IV 31 IVs on single pokemon is 1/64 billion

your trying to breed on so the chance of finding a wild perfect one is irrelevant here

let alone 2 its not like its gonna break the game if they make breeding similar to other pokemon or making dittos breed with each other.

it for sure would break the economy for genderless

there was better idea than this to make the genderless breeding easier, i would quote it if i could find it again, but that involed the introduction of nature pill wich make it easier without breaking the economy to get 5x31 natured

edit: i found the suggestion i was talking about 

Edited by ThePrettyPetard
8 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

Some improvements to genderless breeding should be coming anyway so just wait for that.

Is this wild speculation or devs said something about this? 

I don't see the reason why genderless should be more expensive just "because". Im not saying this suggestion is good, I just don't see the point in limiting access to some mons without a reason. It for sure not eases out entry level for a new players and restrict anyone who wants to experiment.

10 hours ago, sakuramyu said:

It is not possible to get 6 31 IVs on a Meta-gross done

It is. I've had perfect genderless on hands, you just won't make them easily as the dittos for them are insanely overpriced and rare.

Plus you don't really need perfect ivs to use a pokemon, most genderless that are used will be something like 25+/28+/25+/x/25+/31, the only really really important 31 is speed to allow you speed ties, either way, just wait for the next patch, Kyu said they were trying to find a solution to make it easier.

Edited by redspawn

while i dont agree with making them "easier" to breed, there are plenty of "perfect" genderless mons around, but they by no means need to be 6x31. 

Tf8LZUp.jpgjust as an example, these are all completely usable. i kinda murdered the last meta making it jolly, but still usable.  its the same concept as budget breeding. just make them good enough.

1 hour ago, DeadGorilla said:

while i dont agree with making them "easier" to breed, there are plenty of "perfect" genderless mons around, but they by no means need to be 6x31. its the same concept as budget breeding. just make them good enough.

I breed all my mons on budget(aside from speed). I agree with you to not make it easier to breed than normal mons. They should be more expensive to make but not that much.

Trying to breed genderless with HP is mental. You just keep rolling the dice untill HP-NPC shows mercy and not reduce your important stat by 5(you can't breed budget mon with HP because you will end up with the same problem).

Im not saying it's impossible, I just fail to see why it needs to be that much harder. Different flavour of breeding and little challenge is fine but why does it comes with such expense?

25 minutes ago, Toupi said:

I breed all my mons on budget(aside from speed). I agree with you to not make it easier to breed than normal mons. They should be more expensive to make but not that much.

Trying to breed genderless with HP is mental. You just keep rolling the dice untill HP-NPC shows mercy and not reduce your important stat by 5(you can't breed budget mon with HP because you will end up with the same problem).

Im not saying it's impossible, I just fail to see why it needs to be that much harder. Different flavour of breeding and little challenge is fine but why does it comes with such expense?

what it comes down to is money.  why should our ~millions spent be devalued because new people dont want to grind out the cash.  as far as difficulty when dealing with hp, everyone has had at least 1 hp mag, normally more, be it fire, grass, or ice. but they shouldnt be super easy to do imo. i can think of 4 or 5 people right now who are godly at it.  budget breeding HP is far easier and actually not all that hard as long as you know what youre doing.

what it comes down to is money.  why should our ~millions spent be devalued because new people dont want to grind out the cash

It will always be like that. We can't do any changes because someone pour $ into something. We could think about ways to minimalize loses but holding any progress because of people is not very wise thing to do (as unwise as crapping on loyal players).

Devs aim for challenging end-game and try to engage community  with it. Even if they succed with bolstering and training new ppl for PvP and Pve, there could be problem with ppl farming instead of doing those activities. I think making stuff more attinable is something we can expect from the future changes in PokeMMO.

I only hope they won't overdo those changes. It's always good to have those "different" maybe more luxurious things.

as far as difficulty when dealing with hp, everyone has had at least 1 hp mag, normally more, be it fire, grass, or ice. but they shouldnt be super easy to do imo. i can think of 4 or 5 people right now who are godly at it.  budget breeding HP is far easier and actually not all that hard as long as you know what youre doing.

Looks like i need to take classes. Currently Im avoiding any mon with HP in moveset(which sucks)

18 hours ago, Toupi said:

Looks like i need to take classes. Currently Im avoiding any mon with HP in moveset(which sucks)

its a lot of math and odds/evens shit.  im sure theres a post somewhere on here or on some other forum that goes into detail. ill try to find one

EDIT:

the most straight forward one i could find

Edited by DeadGorilla