Sign in to follow this  
Bimps1002

[Art] [Avatar] [Sig] [Shop] bimps draws

so this is the original topic, made 4.5 years ago, where i started my meme career of drawing stuff shitty for funny. i was eventually permabanned off of these forums within 6 months of joining due to being an edgy shit. i somehow managed to convince the admins to unban me 6 months ago, and i tried to revive my topic. but it didnt seem right. so im gonna revive this topic. please note that my art skills have gone from this:

Spoiler

6OL4CJm.png

to this: (not an original thing, but eyed off of an art piece, which is how i want to do stuff now)

Spoiler

43utCKB.png

so request away. also i have experience with avatars and sigs. these are all free of charge because i dont care. and if i end up abandoning this topic it's because i am not a good person. but i hope that i dont. so yeah request.

4 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

holy shit bimps i love you and welcome back and thankyou for the unban noad. i would be happy with literally anything bimps, i've always wanted something by you

look man im not creative enough to create something out of thin air. pls suggest something

5 hours ago, Bimps1002 said:

look man im not creative enough to create something out of thin air. pls suggest something

ok a synth in a trenchcoat fighting a dragon with a screw driver

no i am not dead, i was just busy this week and didnt wanna spend effort on this. believe it or not this stuff does take time. ill continue whenever