Minccino Mania with PokeMMO's Mayor (Thursday 22nd February)

Noad

Image result for minccino gif

Minccino Mania with PokeMMO's Mayor

FMe5jW8.png

PokeMMO's 2018 election culminated in Bestfriends being sworn in as Mayor and Crimar as Vice Mayor by trusty adjudicator Fred. One of the first actions he is taking is to clean up Unova to give a good impression to new players! Minccino are renowned for their love of cleaning and Bestfriends has the great idea to round up as many Minccino that can be found and get them on the job. For this event players will need to bring back the highest scoring Minccino to be declared the winner!

Date: Thursday 22nd February

Time: Catching time starts at 20:00 GMT | 21:00 CET | 15:00 EST until 21:00 GMT | 22:00 CET | 16:00 EST any Pokemon caught outside this time wont be valid. 

Location: The results will be announced in Unova, Cold Storage, Channel 7

Rules:

1. To win this event you need to submit a Minccino that scores the highest. Points will be awarded to an entry through the total sum of IVs and a Nature Bonus. 
  2. All entries must be submitted to participating staff members by linking them in whispers. After the hour is over, players have 15 minutes to submit their entries. 
  3. Hatched Minccino do not count.
  4. The entry that you submit MUST be your OT and have been caught in the 1 hour period designated.
  5. Only one entry per player, once you have submitted an entry you are not allowed to change it, so think carefully before deciding. 
  6. In the case of a draw, the winner will be decided by who has the earliest catch time.

Scoring:

Total Sum of IVs Nature Bonus = Total Score

Nature Bonus:

Bold - 10 point bonus

Hasty - 7 point bonus

Sassy - 4 point bonus

Careful - 2 point bonus

First Prize

Cape Vanity Item (Colourable Item, will be sent to the player in grey)

ho4rlZF.gif

&

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1000 Reward Points

Second Prize

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

Third Prize

300,000 Pokeyen OR 300 Reward Points 

Fourth Prize

200,000 Pokeyen OR 200 Reward Points 

Hosted By: c8133e51927afea44c32d0a3cea83467.pngNoad | Assisted By: TheChampionMike KaynineXL

16 hours ago, Noad said:

Image result for minccino gif

Minccino Mania with PokeMMO's Mayor

FMe5jW8.png

PokeMMO's 2018 election culminated in Bestfriends being sworn in as Mayor and Crimar as Vice Mayor by trusty adjudicator Fred. One of the first actions he is taking is to clean up Unova to give a good impression to new players! Minccino are renowned for their love of cleaning and Bestfriends has the great idea to round up as many Minccino that can be found and get them on the job. For this event players will need to bring back the highest scoring Minccino to be declared the winner!

First Prize

Cape Vanity Item (Colourable Item, will be sent to the player in grey)

ho4rlZF.gif

&

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1000 Reward Points

Second Prize

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

Third Prize

300,000 Pokeyen OR 300 Reward Points 

Fourth Prize

200,000 Pokeyen OR 200 Reward Points 

Hosted By: c8133e51927afea44c32d0a3cea83467.pngNoad | Assisted By: TheChampionMike KaynineXL

Good evening everyone, I hope you are doing well. @Noad is correct, we need to clean up the rats around PokeMMO and we need volunteers to help keep our server clean! While everyone is cleaning up rats, I would like to level some cats to help people get out of poverty and help decrease the amount of rats on our streets. While you prepare to clean up the streets of PokeMMO, I would like to encourage you to partake in my new mayor YouTube channel poll because your voice deserves to be heard, so feel free to voice your thoughts on a YouTube name and studio location....

24 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Good evening everyone, I hope you are doing well. @Noad is correct, we need to clean up the rats around PokeMMO and we need volunteers to help keep our server clean! While everyone is cleaning up rats, I would like to level some cats to help people get out of poverty and help decrease the amount of rats on our streets. While you prepare to clean up the streets of PokeMMO, I would like to encourage you to partake in my new mayor YouTube channel poll because your voice deserves to be heard, so feel free to voice your thoughts on a YouTube name and studio location....

So it’s not slavery, it’s just the purge... got it

3 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Mincinno is a cat? 

On 2/17/2018 at 8:06 AM, Noad said:

Let me assure you that all Minccino will be given regular rest breaks to follow the relevant Unova employment laws. 

do they get paid thou?

9 hours ago, Noad said:

Hopefully @Crimar and trusty adjudicator @fredrichnietze Will show up too? 

i have a lot of work coming up no promises

• Noad featured this topic

0842aff023c8f2d36ebd095aef736967.png

Good afternoon fellow citizens of PokeMMO, I have two announcements to make! One is about the details voted on from this poll and the other is about the winners of this event. Without further ado, lets go into the announcements:

1st Announcement:

Thank you for letting me hear your feedback in the poll. I would like to announce the results:

YouTube Name: Mayor Bestfriends

Studio Location: Lenora's Gym Desk

Here is a link to my new Mayor YouTube channel: Mayor Bestfriends

If you want to hear about my new mascot and other plans, please look at this thread:

-------------------------------------------------------

2nd Announcement:

Thank you @Noad for letting me make this announcement. 

Congratulations to CrownBeast (Score: 171 points) for winning 1st place and Hohman (Score: 162 points) for 2nd place! Honourable Mentions to Tzet (Score: 158 points) for 3rd place and DanielRios (Score: 158) for 4th place! I would like to thank @Noad @TheChampionMike and @KaynineXL for hosting this wonderful event. Also, I would like to thank my Vice Mayor @Crimar for keeping me company

Thank you for helping me clean up PokeMMO's streets! This game will become more inviting now since we have less mice running around. I couldn't of done it without @Noad gathering everyone together for a common goal! Have a nice day, afternoon, or evening everyone!

• Noad locked this topic
  • Noad unfeatured this topic