Why is "Manetic" the bad pokemon teir?

3 hours ago, suigin said:

It's like Pachima and Daryl had a child, it's adorable.

Also in a world where Hippowdon is one of the most used Pokemon in the tier I don't see Manectric doing much. I guess it can have a slightly better matchup against Mamoswine than the rest of Electric types but even then I'd rather run literally anything else.

Manectric has magnet rise tho.

9 hours ago, sakuramyu said:

Manectric @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Lightning Rod  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Flamethrower  
- Thunderbolt  
- Hidden Power [Ice]  
- Volt Switch

This thing hella strong

Why give a set for it then say it's "hella strong"? A better argument would be providing calcs against prominent pokes with it doing actually good damage. That 105 sp att is walled pretty easy by the likes of chansey/blissey and even some other pokes. That volt switch is not going to do good enough damage to either of them to make that a viable argument.

17 minutes ago, epicdavenport said:

Why give a set for it then say it's "hella strong"? A better argument would be providing calcs against prominent pokes with it doing actually good damage. That 105 sp att is walled pretty easy by the likes of chansey/blissey and even some other pokes. That volt switch is not going to do good enough damage to either of them to make that a viable argument.

where the fuck u got the info that manetic has 105 base spa?

3 hours ago, epicdavenport said:

chansey/blissey what type of dumbass would keep a sp-attacker in verses chansey/blissey don't care how many If had 4 + sp-attack on it i instantly switch if say blissay into a Pokemon that can hurt her. let enough one hit a blissay is single move. not many Pokemon able to do that

only true answer to her instantly kill her 

Smeargle - Mind Reader+ Sheer Cold + Spore + Agility - Good Bye Blissey OHOKs probably only way you gonna drop a blissey in one hit

Edited by sakuramyu
20 minutes ago, sakuramyu said:

chansey/blissey what type of dumbass would keep a sp-attacker in verses chansey/blissey don't care how many If had 4 + sp-attack on it i instantly switch if say blissay into a Pokemon that can hurt her. let enough one hit a blissay is single move. not many Pokemon able to do that

Smeargle - Mind Reader+ Sheer Cold + Spore + Agility - Good Bye Blissey OHOKs probably only way you gonna drop a blissey in one hit

I suggest you start playing MMO before giving people advice and criticism on what is good or bad in our current metagame because it's clear to everyone that you have never dueled anyone in game with tournament mode on.

Edited by gbwead
16 minutes ago, redspawn said:

I wish there was a way to completely block people from forum to not even get spammed by them, or a restriction that could be implemented before people are able to post in certain sections.

iirc it is possible to block people in the forum... I just never tried

It is also difficult to decide wether the gain is higher from blocking (less annoying spam) or from subscribing (more entertaining spam) in this very case &)

12 hours ago, sakuramyu said:

11 hours ago, gbwead said:

I suggest you start playing MMO before giving people advice and criticism on what is good or bad in our current metagame because it's clear to everyone that you have never dueled anyone in game with tournament mode on.

I have to agree with gb, you're either a troll or you just haven't played very much pvp.