Announcement for Mayor YouTube Name and Studio Location

YouTube Name and Studio Location for my future Mayor Channel

63d2628744f99cb5b5b2ec00e6170264.png2308eb0a48dabc741f6f6744cd04cb93.png63d2628744f99cb5b5b2ec00e6170264.png

Good evening everyone, I hope you all are having a wonderful day or week. Recently, there was a closed door meeting between myself and my group (Vice Mayors, Representatives, and Competitive Representatives). We discussed things like how to downsize the poverty level on PokeMMO which is low, but I want to downsize it further. There is already a solution on the way for this goal, but meanwhile another discussion popped up, an Official Mayor YouTube channel! I am handing over the title and studio decisions over to you. You can decide on a name and studio location because you voted me in as mayor, so you should be able to vote for a name and studio location (even if you did not vote for me in the Mayor Election, you can still partake in this vote). This poll is going to close on February 22nd at 12:00am.

Let me show you the possible studio locations:

Studio A (Lenora's Gym Desk):

Spoiler

16e871aef08da740d15a52427621c214.png

Studio A's Sales Pitch: An official office I can work at to make sure I provide an official and professional feel to this YouTube channel. While in my studio, I can read some of the books around my workplace to help gain insights and gain wisdom.

Studio B (Undella Town's Mansion):

Spoiler

1d6fa055f464f94b206beeceb7340724.png

Studio B's Sales Pitch: This place is a fancy place that kind of resembles a corporate boardroom. While in this studio, you can enjoy looking at the beautiful flowers on the table as well as the nice portrait hanging on top of the two cabinets (Also I can grab a quick snack from the refrigerator before I start recording).

Studio C (Unova's Victory Road):

Spoiler

e184a6da2baf4567653d4f5cf8429be1.png

Studio C's Sales Pitch: My not be fancy, but this studio gives off an inspiring appearance. This studio screams "you can do it, go for it!" Want to be good at competitive battles? You can! Can I get rich in game? Yes!

Studio D (Vermilion City):

Spoiler

5765655257222b5ee079fd2b309ccfa9.png

Studio D's Sales Pitch: Vermilion is the city where a lot of player to player interactions take place. This city is quite a lively place and the chances of not finding any friends in this city are very slim. There are players from all walks of life, from fresh players that arrived on PokeMMO recently to older players that had been on this wonderful MMO for awhile. This would be a good studio for all of us to come together as newer and older players of PokeMMO.

Edited by Bestfriends
Announcement

Definitely studio A.

As for the channel name, Roy Rogers is already iconic enough-- I don't think you need to change the whole brand.

Maybe just your slogan or something, like 'This is Roy Rogers News and I am your Mayor, Bestfriends'

On 16/02/2018 at 4:06 AM, Eggplant said:

Definitely studio A.

As for the channel name, Roy Rogers is already iconic enough-- I don't think you need to change the whole brand.

Maybe just your slogan or something, like 'This is Roy Rogers News and I am your Mayor, Bestfriends'

Thank you for the kind words, but I would like the community to partake in my decision process since I want to represent the good people over on PokeMMO. Roy Rogers Inc is a company I am in charge of, so I want this YouTube channel to be separate from the brand since this is more of an equivalent of a public PokeMMO YouTube channel rather than a privately owned YouTube brand.

Good evening fellow citizens of PokeMMO, I appreciate hearing what channel name and studio location you would like. First, I would like to thank @Noad for letting me make the result announcement for this event:

Now lets announce the results, mascot, and direction of this new YouTube channel:

1. YouTube Name: Mayor Bestfriends c2df7efb214d4e86ce098112a1126aec.png

2. Studio Location: Lenora's Gym Desk dea475e80665ed07403da166359ea1d2.png

3. Mascot: Rapidash (Dex Number: 78) Related image

Spoiler

You may ask why I want to picked Rapidash as a mascot for this new YouTube channel. The reasoning behind Rapidash is due to this pokemon being the visualisation of a horse galloping which screams "you can do it!" I hope Rapidash can help people achieve their in game goals.

4. Direction of the channel: I plan on making this channel almost like the PBS of PokeMMO. This channel is completely unrelated to Roy Rogers Incorporated, but RRI's channel selection mentions this channel. For now, I plan on uploading announcements and self help videos. There is a mayor council that can suggest additions or subtractions to this YouTube channel.

5. Link to YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Q0RPFVF3FTjsQLYXQPJww

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic