Mod Editing (Audio)

I can extract a mod file and edit the audio, but I never received a response when asking about the settings required to compress them.  Also the 'MOD' files are just zip files or something else?  If I could edit the audio of a mod, that would really help with a lot of problems in a particular audio mod that I've been using.

Edited version won't be publicly distributed.  Purely for my personal needs.

I'd post in the Mod section but apparently making threads asking for help in that section is prohibited.  Oh well.  Even though it says to 'Discuss' client customization.

These kinds of options for those familiar with 7-zip:
pLnEhWT.png

Edited by Daedalus007

Neither one of those answers the request in my original post.  I'd like to know what settings are required for a .zip file to be recognized in PokeMMO as a mod.  Whenever I'm trying to edit an existing mod, it won't recognize the new archive even though it is a .zip archive.

So I'd like to know what 'standard settings' (as shown in my picture in the original post) are required in order for the zip archive to be recognized properly.

More specifically:
-Compression Level
-Compression Method
-Dictionary Size
-Word Size

Edited by Daedalus007
22 hours ago, Desu said:

None of them should matter.

I wish that were true but my default settings (Ultra, LZMA, etc etc) were not working so I"ll have to experiment then.  Whoever designed the modding system (if it wasn't you) could perhaps add it to the mod information thread for others.  I'm not the only one to wonder about this and having zip files not work properly when repacked.

Quick Update: Found a solution and posted it here

-Zip archive format
-Deflate or PPMd are the only two supported compression methods
-Other stuff can be set to whatever

Edited by Daedalus007