Will it ever be possible to have gen6 pokemon in the game?

9 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

I wouldn't say impossible since we could maybe get the mon without the region itself. the devs aren't fully closed to the idea of introducing fairy type wich would most likely require the gen6 rom (for leagal reason) it would allow many more thing to be possible such has new move and maybe new pokemon 

I understand the difficulties but it would still be awesome if gen 6 pokes were introduced! I'm gonna live with high hopes

On 2/16/2018 at 5:06 AM, ThePrettyPetard said:

I wouldn't say impossible since we could maybe get the mon without the region itself. the devs aren't fully closed to the idea of introducing fairy type wich would most likely require the gen6 rom (for leagal reason) it would allow many more thing to be possible such has new move and maybe new pokemon 

You can create new types and edit their effectiveness in any ROM, really. Fairy type was even considered by developers to help balance out dragon types, but ultimately rejected.

• 2 weeks later...

Imo it's not so bad to not balance the dragons. They are beatable. Not really easy, but not as hard as you think. Not all players have 6/252/252 and 6x31.

On the other side it's good the fairy type isn't implemented here. Maybe this one would be the new "OP" type like the dragon type, so why do more work to do than needed?!

I agree with the rejection. :)

More about the topic: Maybe the will be the day where the map of G6 can be recreated in a kind of 2D version and then it'll be implemented. A lot of work, but I don't say it's never possible. :P