More "Team based PVE things"

sakuramyu

Question

Do you have friends? do ever wanted to do double battles with your friends? without doing competitive <3 wouldn't it be awesome. I think it would. not everything is competitive about pokemon. i like do things with my friends but cant cause nothing but competitive play we just want some casual fun

Dream Dungeon - Basically its random generated dungeons with random generated double battles and double battle random encounters. you at end of dungeon you have chance to fight good pokemon (not a legendry just a good pokemon good ivs around 21-31 and items you can use for tutors around pokemon mmo . tons of pokemon cash

How battles work: only one player will be visual, and has controls over as far they go. when they enter in battle duel-battles start.

when you spawn one player be leading the other player be following. this can switch back and forth however only one player can have movement controls when moving around dungeon when not in combat

when in combat however it functions like a double battle each player taking their turn

also 

Heonn battle tents - Doubles so you can enter doubles with your friend gain poke dollars and items. by just having some casual fun with your mates. didn't have always grind iv train or focus on competitive play

Edited by sakuramyu

14 answers to this question

2 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

Why would anyone do a "Dream Dungeon" over a normal co-op dungeon like at christmas?

well just more fun things to do.. people play Pokemon for fun.

we have dream-world function in gen 5 watch could be used for something have many different ways to play with your friends what not be nice.  having different ways to co-op never really bad thing

Edited by sakuramyu
1 minute ago, sakuramyu said:

well just more fun things to do.. people play Pokemon for fun.

we have dream-world function in gen 5 watch could be used for something have many different ways to play with your friends what not be nice. 

Well the "Dream Dungeon" doesn't sound fun. Plus, dream world won't be added, it was an official Pokemon site that died years ago.

6 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

Well the "Dream Dungeon" doesn't sound fun. Plus, dream world won't be added, it was an official Pokemon site that died years ago.

how it is not fun a random generated dungeon. with its own random encounter, items and double battles. that you can enjoy with your friends instead always playing by yourself. i play with 6 different ppl they all say same.. game offers nothing when it comes to playing casually with your friends. i mean in other mmos there at least something you can play with your friends or family instead of fighting each other. competitive pvp isn't end all be all their has to be more

Edited by sakuramyu
1 minute ago, sakuramyu said:

how it is not fun a random generated dungeon. with its own random encounter, items and double battles. that you can enjoy with your friends instead always playing by yourself. i play with 6 different ppl they all say same.. game offers nothing when it comes to playing casually with your friends. i mean in other mmos there at least something you can play with your friends or family instead of fighting each other. competitive pvp isn't end all be all their has to be more

Your idea is basically having a single player dungeon until a battle starts, then going back to single player after it ends. In the north pole, you both explored and did your own battles until a boss, and solved puzzles together to make progress. That's how a co-op dungeon should work.

Just now, notmudkip0 said:

Your idea is basically having a single player dungeon until a battle starts, then going back to single player after it ends. In the north pole, you both explored and did your own battles until a boss, and solved puzzles together to make progress. That's how a co-op dungeon should work.

what about double battles when 2 ppl fight in single battle

6 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

So you basically want an easy mode to be able to perform without investing any time into the game... not much a fan of that but i am waiting to see the dungeon update

I just want something do with my friends dont want easy mode. just want team battles hard is it to understand Team battles

27 minutes ago, sakuramyu said:

I just want something do with my friends dont want easy mode. just want team battles hard is it to understand Team battles

the battle tower in the frontier in hoenn allready has double battle you can do with someone both together against npc wich to me sound like what your asking for and if it isn't then you just want an easy mode of those battle otherwise we allready know we will get dungeon in the somewhat near future so this suggestion would be uselesss