Jump to content
  • 0

More "Team based PVE things"


sakuramyu

Question

Do you have friends? do ever wanted to do double battles with your friends? without doing competitive <3 wouldn't it be awesome. I think it would. not everything is competitive about pokemon. i like do things with my friends but cant cause nothing but competitive play we just want some casual fun

 

Dream Dungeon - Basically its random generated dungeons with random generated double battles and double battle random encounters. you at end of dungeon you have chance to fight good pokemon (not a legendry just a good pokemon good ivs around 21-31 and items you can use for tutors around pokemon mmo . tons of pokemon cash


How battles work: only one player will be visual, and has controls over as far they go. when they enter in battle duel-battles start.

 

when you spawn one player be leading the other player be following. this can switch back and forth however only one player can have movement controls when moving around dungeon when not in combat

 

when in combat however it functions like a double battle each player taking their turn

 

also 

 

Heonn battle tents - Doubles so you can enter doubles with your friend gain poke dollars and items. by just having some casual fun with your mates. didn't have always grind iv train or focus on competitive play

 

 

 

 

Edited by sakuramyu
Link to post

14 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

Why would anyone do a "Dream Dungeon" over a normal co-op dungeon like at christmas?

well just more fun things to do.. people play Pokemon for fun.

 

we have dream-world function in gen 5 watch could be used for something have many different ways to play with your friends what not be nice.  having different ways to co-op never really bad thing

Edited by sakuramyu
Link to post
  • 0
1 minute ago, sakuramyu said:

well just more fun things to do.. people play Pokemon for fun.

 

we have dream-world function in gen 5 watch could be used for something have many different ways to play with your friends what not be nice. 

Well the "Dream Dungeon" doesn't sound fun. Plus, dream world won't be added, it was an official Pokemon site that died years ago.

Link to post
  • 0
6 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

Well the "Dream Dungeon" doesn't sound fun. Plus, dream world won't be added, it was an official Pokemon site that died years ago.

how it is not fun a random generated dungeon. with its own random encounter, items and double battles. that you can enjoy with your friends instead always playing by yourself. i play with 6 different ppl they all say same.. game offers nothing when it comes to playing casually with your friends. i mean in other mmos there at least something you can play with your friends or family instead of fighting each other. competitive pvp isn't end all be all their has to be more

Edited by sakuramyu
Link to post
  • 0
1 minute ago, sakuramyu said:

how it is not fun a random generated dungeon. with its own random encounter, items and double battles. that you can enjoy with your friends instead always playing by yourself. i play with 6 different ppl they all say same.. game offers nothing when it comes to playing casually with your friends. i mean in other mmos there at least something you can play with your friends or family instead of fighting each other. competitive pvp isn't end all be all their has to be more

Your idea is basically having a single player dungeon until a battle starts, then going back to single player after it ends. In the north pole, you both explored and did your own battles until a boss, and solved puzzles together to make progress. That's how a co-op dungeon should work.

Link to post
  • 0

soon there'll be legendary dungeons, other than that, I doubt much will be added, nor is it needed, mostly due to the majority of players being pvp players and not pve, this isn't exactly a pve mmo, there's some stuff for the pve people but what keeps the game alive is pvp.

Link to post
  • 0
Just now, notmudkip0 said:

Your idea is basically having a single player dungeon until a battle starts, then going back to single player after it ends. In the north pole, you both explored and did your own battles until a boss, and solved puzzles together to make progress. That's how a co-op dungeon should work.

 

what about double battles when 2 ppl fight in single battle

Link to post
  • 0
6 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

So you basically want an easy mode to be able to perform without investing any time into the game... not much a fan of that but i am waiting to see the dungeon update

I just want something do with my friends dont want easy mode. just want team battles hard is it to understand Team battles

Link to post
  • 0
27 minutes ago, sakuramyu said:

I just want something do with my friends dont want easy mode. just want team battles hard is it to understand Team battles

the battle tower in the frontier in hoenn allready has double battle you can do with someone both together against npc wich to me sound like what your asking for and if it isn't then you just want an easy mode of those battle otherwise we allready know we will get dungeon in the somewhat near future so this suggestion would be uselesss

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.