PokeMMO Pokemon Locations/Levels

Forum search resulted in outdated guides (over a year old!?) and a few unrelated threads with conflicting information with one person saying PokeMMO follows Gen ? while another says it follows Gen !

So I figured I'd ask here and hopefully get some helpful advice rather than the usual dorks.

https://pokemondb.net/location/kanto-route-2
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kanto_Route_2#Pok.C3.A9mon

As an easy example, which Route-2 info is correct/accurate for PokeMMO as of the current version of the game and which 'Generation' should I be looking at?

If you persist in trolling, you'll be reported.  Now bugger off.  I won't repeat myself.
As stated in the original post, I'm looking for information on which site/information is more accurate for obtaining such information outside of the game itself.

Edited by Daedalus007
4 minutes ago, Daedalus007 said:

If you persist in trolling, you'll be reported.  Now bugger off.  I won't repeat myself.

But she isn't trolling. You are able to see all moves a Pokémon can learn + their Wild Locations via the Pokedex. 

Edit: It also includes their levels. I misread and thought you were looking for location + moves. 

Q29FXiq.png

Edited by ImFunk

Seriously.

As stated in the original post, I'm looking for information on which site/information is more accurate for obtaining such information outside of the game itself.

If neither of you are willing to answer that properly then don't post in here.

Just now, Gilan said:

PokeMMO follows Generation 7 learnsets, with moves up to Generation 5. The most accurate source for this information is indeed the in-game pokedex.

Thank you for the most helpful response in this thread.  I'll probably use the latest info from PokemonDB and compare it to stuff I already have in my pokedex to determine how closely the PokeMMO version follows the games themselves.

I appreciate the response.  Please go ahead and close the thread to prevent further trolls/dorks/harassment against myself or other newbies.  Thanks.
I hope at least this kind of info can be included in an updated 'Starter' guide or 'Newbie' guide in the forum guides section sooner or later.  :)

• Gilan locked this topic