The Secrets of the Safari #3 (Saturday 17th February)

KaynineXL

xf1bb9.jpg

The Secrets of the Safari

Hello Trainers. After some research, the professors across Hoenn are getting increasingly worried about Miltank. They believe the species may be going extinct based on research papers showing the numbers of them in the wild are critically low. To be certain, professors need more data so it's up to us to go out there and find as many as we can. They are only found in Hoenn safari and they are very rare, but I assure you, there are rewards for finding just the right ones!

Date & Time

Saturday, 17th February | 7pm GMT - 2pm EST

Hoenn Safari - Channel 7

Duration

1 hour + 10 minutes for submitting scores

Scoring

Total Sum of IVs + Nature Bonus = Total Score

Pokemon accepted as valid entries:

miltank.gif Miltank

Nature Bonuses:

Impish + 7

Careful + 7

Adamant + 3

Jolly + 1

Other Natures +0

First Place Prize

3b4d7430c1273f1e3fcf21fbb7442b43.gif

Motorcycle & 1,000,000 Pokeyen

Second Place Prize

700,000 Pokeyen OR 700 Reward Points

Third Place Prize

300,000 Pokeyen OR 300 Reward Points

Rules

• To win this event you need to submit an entry that scores the highest.
  • All pokemon must be caught in the Hoenn Safari.
  • All Pokemon must have been caught within the event time. You will have one hour to catch your entry.
  • All pokemon must remain untrained.
  • Pokemon must be the player's OT.
  • You can only submit one Entry.
  • You must link your entry to any participating staff member via whisper to submit your entry.
  • In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through earliest catch time.

Host: KaynineXL

Participating Staff: TheChampionMike, XelaKebert

1 minute ago, notmudkip0 said:

Part of conservation is to collect survivors in the species. Usually this is so controlled breeding can be done, although that may not be too effective here considering our breeding system...

For every 2 parent 1 baby is produce.. New problem for mayor to solve? 

If the Miltanks are already critically low, then perhaps there is a reason for it.. Maybe they need to be moved somewhere that suits their lifestyle better so they can breed without worrying about whatever is causing their rapid decline in numbers at the safari.

@IDKPRO I can write a book on the lore of Miltanks if you like :)

11 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

If the Miltanks are already critically low, then perhaps there is a reason for it.. Maybe they need to be moved somewhere that suits their lifestyle better so they can breed without worrying about whatever is causing their rapid decline in numbers at the safari.

@IDKPRO I can write a book on the lore of Miltanks if you like :)

I do, give me at least 50 pages worth of lore. Thanks

30 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Generally, we like to give out yen if the prize is an RP item, with that in mind you can't sorry.

this kinda make second place better then since a big interest for those event is either rp or shiny and your first place has none of them so... guess i'll be aiming to be second or i'll be salty to end up first here

2 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

this kinda make second place better then since a big interest for those event is either rp or shiny and your first place has none of them so... guess i'll be aiming to be second or i'll be salty to end up first here

same~

25 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

I mean, the RP would be handy if there is something you needed from the gift shop, but if you don’t then it’s definitely not worse than 2nd place.

In total the value of 1st is much higher.

3 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

I mean, the RP would be handy if there is something you needed from the gift shop, but if you don’t then it’s definitely not worse than 2nd place.

In total the value of 1st is much higher.

there isn't a need to want something from the gift shop right away to make rp more valuable get one limited time vanity with that 700 rp and wait just a little while and boom it's allready worth more than that boring motorcycle and the money combined wich again make second place more valuable becaus we do these event for something special harder to get than just plain pokeyen

4 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

there isn't a need to want something from the gift shop right away to make rp more valuable get one limited time vanity with that 700 rp and wait just a little while and boom it's allready worth more than that boring motorcycle and the money combined wich again make second place more valuable becaus we do these event for something special harder to get than just plain pokeyen

You can also sell the motorcyle + use the yen to buy these limited time vanity from players when they are cheap at the start and wait for them to go higher... You’d still end up with more profit lol.

Just because you find the motorcycle boring doesn’t mean everyone else will.