Forum Toxicity needs to stop

sakuramyu

Question

Forum Community Pokemon slowly getting as toxic as league of legends. when it clearly it says in forums rules. too not be total mean to one another.  of course this is community I've done nothing to deserve hatred that I get from these people. nor do i deserve the flaming I get these people. look I've no problem with people disagreeing my builds and my move-pools and I do in there calling them name stocking them ignoring the topic trying to turn the post in flame war or trying a fight. 

People need grow-up and understand not everyone's gonna train there "pokemon" they way they too. this elitism is toxic. they don't help anyone all they do flame people point their fingers at them be like haha you suck for liking butterfree. you suck you bring weaker Pokemon in a higher tier. this type of elitism isn't healthy for mmo. in fact its gonna push people way. cause no one wants play toxics azzos.

If I do not agree with me someone simply say "I honestly don't agree with that and why don't agree with it" that enough. there is no need forum bash being complete total ass. make fun them follow them around lost puppy. post random shit watch isn't on topicly clearly anyone anyone can see there looking for a fight trying cause trouble. until i get pissed off at them and does/will become a flame war. so please do something bout damn trolls

Edited by sakuramyu

11 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, redspawn said:

But the forum itself isn't toxic at all, you're just playing the victim card there. 

No you sit chase around me the forum posting ever post that I make being a fucking troll looking for a fight. trying to actually cause drama. trying too pick a fight. every chance you get. that and few other members of the community. don't seem to understand fine to disagree thats speak your mind but dont a be total asso cause dont agree with someone else point of few

Edited by sakuramyu
13 minutes ago, redspawn said:

But the forum itself isn't toxic at all, you're just playing the victim card there. 

this is coming from someone who replied to a post with video of fifthy frank. instead just saying they dont agree.. actually have to be salty

1 minute ago, notmudkip0 said:

This is the best thread you've ever made.

this another person done nothing but flames me every chance shes gets

2 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

This is the best thread you've ever made.

and you you are worst of them all. surprised devs haven't kicked you out yet for how toxic you are. seriously thou calling post trash cause you don't or agree with what saying. on trash i see is someone like you likes make fun of other people for expressing their opinions. dont care bout anything bout this game just looking for fights staring up drama any chance you get