Bad Lucky

Hi guys. I want to tell you something that is happening to me lately. I've been catching 1x31 pokemons. and the last week. 2 people who were winged mine came a shiny wild. (ditto.machoke). I just want you to tell me if something similar has happened to you. I do not want to generate more discussions. I have bad luck.

35 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

No?

When you're comparing 2 improbable events to one less improbable event - as far as 'luck' is concerned, they arguably have more of it than the opposite way round.

The 2 events are not equivalent.

Depends on how "fair" the improbable events are.

I bet Kyu regrets telling about that option to reduce chances for shiny in case someone is using bots xd

In every single topic with shinies there is a set number of ppl who ignore fact that shinies are pretty rare and are based on random chances and prefer to believe they are punished by mean devs or faulty system XD 

12 minutes ago, Toupi said:

I bet Kyu regrets telling about that option to reduce chances for shiny in case someone is using bots xd

In every single topic with shinies there is a set number of ppl who ignore fact that shinies are pretty rare and are based on random chances and prefer to believe they are punished by mean devs or faulty system XD 

lemme just get 46 ot's real quick to prove a point

1 hour ago, Toupi said:

But. what is the possibility that this close to where the shiny ?. 2 times in a week