[PSL9] Week Three

2 hours ago, Linken said:

i apolozige if my actions insulted and disrespected vec but i for myself can't see the wrongness in it. 

especially it got us faster to the inevitable at that point. maybe vec himself decided to let it run out at that point? 

btw, if he would've asked and provided a reason i would have turned it off. he didn't. so that's that.

I totally agree with you tbh, timer is and should be a part of any strategy battle, on top of that the SD timer is pretty easy to deal with, it could be seen as a problem if we were doing gen7ou or gen3ou which can be pretty stally from what i've seen (toxapex/alomomo/clef/zapdos/mega sableye/dugtrio stall and rest on every poke for gen3). Because you might reach timer after a few hundreds turns.

Imo just turn it off for your opponent if he's having a tough time with connection or environment issus (EARTHQUAKE)

ALSO

10 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

legit bs

6cb9f0d8b7.png

I've beaten you with 4 pokemons and it was not even quite close, you got ran over because I played better and because you played a poor team poorly, wake up dude.

Let's GO Apes !

2 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

I totally agree with you tbh, timer is and should be a part of any strategy battle, on top of that the SD timer is pretty easy to deal with, it could be seen as a problem if we were doing gen7ou or gen3ou which can be pretty stally from what i've seen (toxapex/alomomo/clef/zapdos/mega sableye/dugtrio stall and rest on every poke for gen3). Because you might reach timer after a few hundreds turns.

Imo just turn it off for your opponent if he's having a tough time with connection or environment issus (EARTHQUAKE)

ALSO

6cb9f0d8b7.png

I've beaten you with 4 pokemons and it was not even quite close, you got ran over because I played better and because you played a poor team poorly, wake up dude.

Let's GO Apes !

Dug was banned from gen7 long ago. And the standard stall team was Pex/ Clef/ Chansey/ Skarm/ Dug/ MSable, which isn't very viable anymore with Mawilite running around, js

E:
Just wanted to point that out. Also US/UM isn't really stallish, believe me

Edited by RysPicz
4 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Dug was banned from gen7 long ago. And the standard stall team was Pex/ Clef/ Chansey/ Skarm/ Dug/ MSable, which isn't very viable anymore with Mawilite running around, js

E:
Just wanted to point that out. Also US/UM isn't really stallish, believe me

Oh right Skarm forgot it, Alomomola was here instead of MSableye on some stally teams

Edited by Kamimiii
1 hour ago, Kamimiii said:

Oh right Skarm forgot it, Alomomola was here instead of MSableye on some stally teams

No real stall ditches MSable :X Ever man, ever how is. That magic bounce + spinblock is priceless for stallsy shit.

E:

What could've been left behind could be possily Clef as not all stall teams carry an unaware user while they do appreciate spreading tox, removing items and regenerator

Edited by RysPicz
2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

No real stall ditches MSable :X Ever man, ever how is. That magic bounce + spinblock is priceless for stallsy shit.

E:

What could've been left behind could be possily Clef as not all stall teams carry an unaware user while they do appreciate spreading tox, removing items and regenerator

It was working pretty well haha it was the team of the #1 on the ladder iirc, double regenerator is aids

1) I lost because I didn't play well enough, and even if hax mattered I still could have won. Oh and I said it like 3 times already but you can only see what you want.

2) I won using 4 pokemons and not a single hax mattered in this game as I was chople berry heatran for the focus blast and had 2 other pokes that were sweeping. Also outplayed him whole game predicting litterally every single move of his but kk lol.

Stop trying to make sense when you're just a kid raging on me because I argued against your team during Week 1. Get over it instead of trying to shittalk like a mongo claiming wrong facts, you'll look a bit smarter maybe.

To anyone that thinks this game was won with hax : you're a brainless dog.

5 hours ago, RysPicz said:

E:

Non mega sableye stall teams are still around, but now they run 2-3 defoggers. The one I'm thinking of had defog mega zard+defog gliscor+defog skarm, although I think zard dropped defog in later iterations of the team. Zapdos is another good choice for a defog combo.

Just now, BurntZebra said:

Non mega sableye stall teams are still around, but now they run 2-3 defoggers. The one I'm thinking of had defog mega zard+defog gliscor+defog skarm, although I think zard dropped defog in later iterations of the team. Zapdos is another good choice for a defog combo.

Yeah exactly, I saw and played a lot of Zapdos teams lately. No wonder, blocks Kartana pretty well, pressure etc. I know that they're around, I play US UM frequently, I just wanted to point at the old meta stall.

6 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

1) I lost because I didn't play well enough, and even if hax mattered I still could have won. Oh and I said it like 3 times already but you can only see what you want.

2) I won using 4 pokemons and not a single hax mattered in this game as I was chople berry heatran for the focus blast and had 2 other pokes that were sweeping. Also outplayed him whole game predicting litterally every single move of his but kk lol.

Stop trying to make sense when you're just a kid raging on me because I argued against your team during Week 1. Get over it instead of trying to shittalk like a mongo claiming wrong facts, you'll look a bit smarter maybe.

To anyone that thinks this game was won with hax : you're a brainless dog.

DId you not see the immense amount of rng you had that game, or are you literally just that dumb where your short term memory loss is just an extra to your stupidity?

If it was a decent game and I lost, I would've been a good sport and said gg, I always do, even week 1, where I could've won if I didn't confuse hit myself in the end, I still thought it was a gg, because oltan played well, but you dude, you're some special kind of pooped, I swear. I hope your team actually gets to playoffs somehow now, because I can't wait the smack the shit out of you if we ever meet in playoffs.

You're legit everything that's wrong with competitive players all around. Grow up.

4 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

DId you not see the immense amount of rng you had that game, or are you literally just that dumb where your short term memory loss is just an extra to your stupidity?

If it was a decent game and I lost, I would've been a good sport and said gg, I always do, even week 1, where I could've won if I didn't confuse hit myself in the end, I still thought it was a gg, because oltan played well, but you dude, you're some special kind of pooped, I swear. I hope your team actually gets to playoffs somehow now, because I can't wait the smack the shit out of you if we ever meet in playoffs.

You're legit everything that's wrong with competitive players all around. Grow up.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Loses vs 4 revealed pokes and calls hax on a miss FB vs heatran chople haha

See ya in Playoffs for the free W if your manager doesn't bench you stupid dog lmao

1 minute ago, Kamimiii said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Loses vs 4 revealed pokes and calls hax on a miss FB vs heatran chople haha

See ya in Playoffs for the free W if your manager doesn't bench you stupid dog lmao

Yeah, I was right, you indeed have a lot on your plate as it is buddy. I hope your life gets better than this. No one should live such a tragic life where you get your e-peen off from some randoms on the internet. 

Just now, Spaintakula said:

Yeah, I was right, you indeed have a lot on your plate as it is buddy. I hope your life gets better than this. No one should live such a tragic life where you get your e-peen off from some randoms on the internet. 

LMAO TALKING ABOUT IRL AFTER GETTING HIS ASS KICKED INGAME

12 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Grow up.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.