[PSL9] Week Three

30 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

True, plenty of mistakes I agree (on both sides tbh). I'll talk about it in my vid :  )

Bringing breloom against suicune was very risky too. Thankfully it was an useless suicune with sub and surf.

Then I stopped watching because it was a bit cancerous.

Edited by XPLOZ

News just in, players who have used cancer strats complaining about cancer strats in a 12 year old meta.

Players also protesting for no timer, because no limit on making moves is a viable strat for those without lives.

Give me a break guys, come on.... the rules are fair, both players had the time, both players had any possible DPP strat available to use... one chose to use everything they could to win, one chose not to. Get over it.

On 12/02/2018 at 2:40 AM, DoubleJ said:

One Punch Ape (4) vs Ruthless Rattatas (2)

OU: JhowCrazy vs enchanteur

OU: RLotus vs MadaraSixSix
OU w/ TP: Souu vs HXIN

UU: yosoyarca vs DoubleJ

UU: gbwead vs Redav

Dubs: Nahwel vs iJulianFNT

DPP OU: Kamimiii vs Spaintakula

USUM LC: Burntzebra vs Zigh

The only wins that the rats got were the ones that we gave willingly to my fellow sia members xD jajajaja

13 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

News just in, players who have used cancer strats complaining about cancer strats in a 12 year old meta.

Players also protesting for no timer, because no limit on making moves is a viable strat for those without lives.

Give me a break guys, come on.... the rules are fair, both players had the time, both players had any possible DPP strat available to use... one chose to use everything they could to win, one chose not to. Get over it.

lemme just get my view straight - idk about others

linken pretty much already had the game won yeah, but vec getting fucked by the timer (whatever his reason is when his turns were taking long, cant say for him) is literally insult to injury especially after that shitty rng. thats disrespect af imo, but whatever whats done is done

Just now, Toast said:

lemme just get my view straight - idk about others

linken pretty much already had the game won yeah, but vec getting fucked by the timer (whatever his reason is when his turns were taking long, cant say for him) is literally insult to injury especially after that shitty rng. thats disrespect af imo, but whatever whats done is done

im not gnna respond with disrespect, just love

Image result for warm toast

i apolozige if my actions insulted and disrespected vec but i for myself can't see the wrongness in it. 

especially it got us faster to the inevitable at that point. maybe vec himself decided to let it run out at that point? 

btw, if he would've asked and provided a reason i would have turned it off. he didn't. so that's that.

6 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

I'm not protesting against the timer, I will never lose to timer and don't care if someone clicks timer against me. Simply stating that you have a choice whether to click timer or not. And if the first thing you do when you get into a match is click timer, you're a uguu

I was about to fact check you, but that would mean having to watch some DPP, so meh.

21 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

im not gnna respond with disrespect, just love

Image result for warm toast

fuck outta here dude are those olives?

11 minutes ago, Linken said:

i apolozige if my actions insulted and disrespected vec but i for myself can't see the wrongness in it. 

especially it got us faster to the inevitable at that point. maybe vec himself decided to let it run out at that point? 

btw, if he would've asked and provided a reason i would have turned it off. he didn't. so that's that.

not really a vec thing, really more of a me being a manager thing. tbh i just got caught in the moment salt and prob made it seem like i was attackin you but nah i ain't about that life so i do apologize

just can't let my players get tossed around like that ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.