[PSL9] Week Three

33 minutes ago, Toast said:

ya maybe cause you rnged the fuck outta him, least you couldve done was turn that timer off but i guess psl isnt about playing your matches anymore amirite timer win op lol jaja

at that point it was just shortcut to the end and last week it was kami's own timer (and he/she got way more unlucky)

42 minutes ago, Toast said:

ya maybe cause you rnged the fuck outta him, least you couldve done was turn that timer off but i guess psl isnt about playing your matches anymore amirite timer win op lol jaja

Lmfao, poor sport much. The guy has a 5 minute timer with regeneration, if he can’t make his moves in that time then maybe you need to reconsider your DPP... timer isn’t biased mate, works for both players. 

10 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Lmfao, poor sport much. The guy has a 5 minute timer with regeneration, if he can’t make his moves in that time then maybe you need to reconsider your DPP... timer isn’t biased mate, works for both players. 

ya im salty as fuck i wont even deny that. pretty shitty imo regardless

53 minutes ago, Toast said:

All I saw was a guy throwing away his heatran when he had a defensive roserade with rest in the back. 

Yeah he was pretty unlucky with those paralysis but damn sp def heatran + sp def roserade could have easily played around this rotom sub so it was unecessary to let heatran getting paralyzed like that. 

20 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

All I saw was a guy throwing away his heatran when he had a defensive roserade with rest in the back. 

Yeah he was pretty unlucky with those paralysis but damn sp def heatran + sp def roserade could have easily played around this rotom sub so it was unecessary to let heatran getting paralyzed like that. 

yeah i mean it couldve been played better but it happening was tough enough, and being down 3-1 cuz of pretty shitty rng isnt something to be happy about anyways as a manager

16 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

He probably assumed that since it was sub twave rotom it wouldn't have speed evs, and his tran would outspeed to get the sub up and block twave

On the topic of timer, no one should ever want a timer win and you're a uguu if you press that button. This isn't gen 2, the game isn't gonna last an hour. Sack up

Edited by Gunthug
On 12/02/2018 at 4:56 PM, Draekyn said:

The GOONS (0) vs The B-Team (0)

OU: LifeStyle vs SejuaniSupport

OU:  ZhikoDark vs Lazaaro
OU w/ TP: Stelian vs Yaritan

UU: Mnemosyne vs Predakiller

UU: Bulbaesaur vs Pachima sweeps with sludgebomb dugtrio

Dubs: sweendog vs Suneet

DPP OU:  SweeTforU vs Jostarr

USUM LC: Goldeneyes vs Senile

Black Beatles (0) vs Roy Rogers INC (0)

OU: Aerun vs TheFireLion , Aerun vs Autism , Aerun vs Hemorrhoids

OU: Sebat vs Gypss
OU w/ TP: Kimikozen vs TheChampionMike scum staff been making plays

UU: Maekaaay vs Moisessss

UU: YungTor vs Giantpipe

Dubs: Chjul vs Rendiz

DPP OU: Oltan vs Gunthug

USUM LC: Yettodie vs ElCoolio coolio sucks fyi

The Shooting Seelniles (1) vs Tenacious Tentacruels (0)

OU: Rikoudo vs aftershocker

OU: Lkrenz vs Kriliin
OU w/ TP: Schuchty vs BlueBreath

UU: yangsam vs Forfiter

UU: Axellgor vs xSparkie

Dubs: Artemiseta vs MathewMLG

DPP OU: Linken vs SirVector

USUM LC: StriderXD vs NightwingX

One Punch Ape (1) vs Ruthless Rattatas (0)

OU: JhowCrazy vs enchanteur

OU: RLotus vs MadaraSixSix
OU w/ TP: OscarFail vs HXIN

UU: yosoyarca vs DoubleJ

UU: gbwead vs Redav

Dubs: Nahwel vs iJulianFNT

DPP OU: Kamizzle vs Spaintakula dunno

USUM LC: Burntzebra vs Zigh dunno but can't wait to watch zeb call out his own moves

Why are u butt hurt again I forgot. Refresh my memory? Did I ditch ur sister or something?

9 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

He probably assumed that since it was sub twave rotom it wouldn't have speed evs, and his tran would outspeed to get the sub up and block twave

Yeah but taking this twave wasn't the biggest mistake, then he let heatran getting paralysed again and again until he dies. 

11 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

On the topic of timer, no one should ever want a timer win and you're a uguu if you press that button. This isn't gen 2, the game isn't gonna last an hour. Sack up

In my defense, and whoever played oltan for pressing the timer, the uguu takes like, 3 minutes during a turn.

Only reason I pressed timer this week was because I didn't press timer week 1 and oltan had a field day with his turns, which I really don't like.

Yeah, matches are short, but my problem wasn't with the match itself, but the people who can't really spare 15 minutes per week for a battle.

Ily oltan still

Plus, think of it more as chess.

10 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

...or maybe just don't take 13 years to make a move? 

i understand where you're coming from but  nobody uguus about the timer in mmo or other games e.g. chess

I know I'm not the most righteous person to be saying this, especially since I've passed on the cancer-bp team to Raai, and then let Oltan run para-spam vs Raai in PSL, but it absolutely sickens me when players use such strategies. It makes the game so much more luck based rather than skill based, and it completely ruins the fun of actually playing DPP. You know how most MMO ppl used to say "UU isn't a wally tier, it's just the mindset of the players that are playing it," well that's exactly how it is with DPP. I totally understand the perspective of the players who use such strats because getting that W is definitely important, but it's just a matter of how far you'd go to win, and I don't think that this is something I would do, because I really wouldn't be proud of such a win. Again, I'm not the most righteous person because I've indulged in para-spam tactics myself, but yeah I just needed to voice my opinion about this. 

9 minutes ago, Linken said:

...or maybe just don't take 13 years to make a move? 

i understand where you're coming from but  nobody uguus about the timer in mmo or other games e.g. chess

nah dude timer in mmo is fucked too guarantee you if someone loses from that broken timer people would be salty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.