LF GOD dittos

Goku

With the new update ditto prices surely dropped. Although I am in particular looking for high iv with or without nature dittos / adamant/ impish.

I'll pretty much pay more then what they are worth if I need em. Personal message me if you have smth I am looking for ty.

Edited by Goku
  • Rache changed the title to LF My Shiny Haxorus
2 hours ago, Riesz said:

Try talking to the old man in Island Four, the Haxorus may be with him

What a useless answer. Seriously though more then 300 people have viewed this thread so you telling me not one of them know something about it? I can trade a female better shiny axew for it lmfao seriously where tf is my Haxorus at? 

8 minutes ago, Riesz said:

Thought I was kind enough to point that out despite 300 views 

You were kind enough to troll. Although I don't need pointless distractions atm. Sorry if that was rude.

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Yeah, I think Riesz might be right. It might be already bred and gone. Unfortunately I am quite far from shiny trading so I can't help you any further.

I can guarantee you it's not bred because it was male. I find it hard to believe some idiot will use a ditto on a horde shiny seriously.

On 2/11/2018 at 8:03 AM, Goku said:

With the new update ditto prices surely dropped. Although I am in particular looking for high iv with or without nature dittos / adamant/ impish.

I'll pretty much pay more then what they are worth if I need em. Personal message me if you have smth I am looking for ty.

hi i have so many dittos alot of great ones including one that is 29 31 29 31 x 31 adamant and many other godly ones. im not sure what you are paying i might just keep them as im sure i have lost millions, but if i can get a good value for a few i might sell them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.