Improving Game Corners

sakuramyu

Question

This might bring me a little heat. but I feel i need to bring this up. I feel their is a-lot we can improve on this feature. not trying make the mmo too easy. more funner have sense of achievement. so these are a little suggestions to Improve "Game-Corner"

Mouthy Pokemon Lottery -  3000 Coins Per Ticket. this happens once a mouth and don't know what pokemon you might get or nature it might have

It draws a number 1-644.  Iand generates 1 pokemon It it can have 2 IVs 31 and 1 IV 30 rest is 15. this Pokemon cannot be traded but can be use to breed

more items you can buy at game corner -

Clothing - New Sets of Clothing can be sold in game corner for game corners. customize your appearance.if you Halloween get Halloween set

TMs - we could always use more ways get tms

Pokemon Items - we could always use these

other ways you earn game coins instead of buying max amount of coins with 1 big lumb sum.

Edited by sakuramyu

9 answers to this question

I still think this is the best fix:

-keep the negative payout over time ratio

-drastically and proportionally increase cost and payout. so you can feasibly only gamble a handful of times until you either run out of money, or win two or three payouts and decide to stop.

shouldn't be bottable if the winrate is unfavorable and the cost is high.

high cost and high payout (like say 40% winrate) may still see some use.

Edited by Eggplant

ya whole concept of paying 

On 2/10/2018 at 11:31 AM, Eggplant said:

I still think this is the best fix:

-keep the negative payout over time ratio

-drastically and proportionally increase cost and payout. so you can feasibly only gamble a handful of times until you either run out of money, or win two or three payouts and decide to stop.

shouldn't be bottable if the winrate is unfavorable and the cost is high.

high cost and high payout (like say 40% winrate) may still see some use.

I agree with you on this ability to buy max coins just seems like cheating. gaining that mount of money is easy. i seen ppl make over 100k gold in day with amulet coin little bit effort and time.  game corners meant for players to sit and enjoy. its just feels like games devs said screw this lets give players easy way get coins so we dont have focus on it

idea of working hard for your stuff doesn't seem to repay to game corner watch should be fixed right away. playing mmo would of thought they would made these corners time consuming.

Hey I want teach my Pokemon ice beam no problem. just go islands and farm all winnings then go back buy TMs i needs . instead players should be playing the games at game corner for their TMs like so post too

Edited by sakuramyu
18 hours ago, sakuramyu said:

Hey I want teach my Pokemon ice beam no problem. just go islands and farm all winnings then go back buy TMs i needs . instead players should be playing the games at game corner for their TMs like so post too

sure replace one grindy way to get something by another grindy way but in bonus make it even more boring and anoying i am sure players will love it

3 hours ago, sakuramyu said:

but getting free hands out isn't making game fun either. i mean it feels like cheating

yeah becaus playing the slot to actually get those damn coin for free doesn't sound like cheating at all since your not paying anything so the one that pays more money for a god damn tm must be the cheater cuz tm aren't sold nowhere else for pokeyen