Truck in POKEMMO

How to get to the mysterious truck in pokemmo?

1. When you enter the S.S. Anne for the first time you can do the entire boat except for talking to the captain.

2. Instead of that you get a pokemon from a frend/Global Trade Link that knows cut.

3. You just use that pokemon for cutting all the trees that stands in your way.

4. Than you proceed the game till you get the Surf Hm from the secret house in Safari Zone & beat Koga for game allowing you to use surf outside battles.
5. You enter to the bridge wich conects S.S. Anne and you don't enter S.S. Anne you just use surf on the right side.

6. If you done that corectly you can go to a mysterious place in game where you find that truck.

7. Some people saying you can find mew there if you use strenght on the truck I don't know nothing about that but surely you can find a Lava Cookie.

Poosting some pictures when I get how the poosting picture works here you can contact me ingame for the thing username Rubikus.

Bye!

If you didn't talk to the captain you can do that whenever you want/whenever you are ingame. But the story takes you there most of people do talk to the captain and lock the zone & S.S. Anne automaticaly. I personally created one profile more just to try that.

1 minute ago, Rubikus said:

If you didn't talk to the captain you can do that whenever you want/whenever you are ingame. But the story takes you there most of people do talk to the captain and lock the zone & S.S. Anne automaticaly. I personally created one profile more just to try that.

If what you say is true, than it's kind of against the nature of the game. In this game it is so that if you mess up or advance to far that it ain't a terminal mistake. 

(Example: Killing the 2 snorlax doesn't cause a situation that it can never be caught again)

3 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/S.S._Anne#The_truck

https://glitchcity.info/wiki/S.S._Anne_Ship_Truck

Sure, the lava cookie is there, but going through all the effort to get it is pointless since you can get tons of them elsewhere.

Ok so in the original it ain't true, but could it be true that the devs implemented the urbanmyth?

Thx notmudkip0 for the pictures! Yes you can just buy 1 cookie for 1000 pokeyens. Why bother I personally because I wanted to have the truck and S.S. Anne ingame + I wanted to check if mew's there. (to get the S.S. Anne not to leave)

Edited by Rubikus

You cant get that lavacookie if your doing the story normally.When you get the hm01 from captain and exit the boat the ship leaves.And on pokemmo u cant get back to the area were u would need to surf to get that cookie if you got hm01 from captain.If you also get hm01 and then lose in battle in the ship then come back the ship will also leave.

You would need to have a pokemon with cut alredy ready whitout getting the hm01 on the ship.Then come back there when u get fuchsia gym badge and use surf.

That seems the only way to get that lavacookie.Of course i dont even know if the lavacookie is there in the first place as i never tested it that way.

13 hours ago, Heineken88 said:

Sounds more an urban myth than a reality. And it's the first time that I hear about it. If it's true that, then it should have to be possible to do even if you are as far in the story as the E4.

Ur first time hearing about this? Have u been living under a truck? (with mew? )

In old cartdridges games I actually put the hands on mew. But I really don't remember where that was thought the cartdridge technology was a pain in the ass the battery inside going dead and no chance to replace it without loosing the save data also if you knew when the batteries would go... I'm guessing it would be a nice temple experience.

I liked the cartdridges for the copy thing the game says don't turn off in exact one moment when it saves and you are naughty kid you turn off right that moment and woula you get the copy technology. How to duplicate pokemons ingame and items wich dey hold. It's like kids having problems being able to bring 6x100 level pokemon party to the battle and you were just collecting all the pokemons lvl 100 standard to put inside pc.

I'm guessing small mass of people were playing pokemon in my time and also they were not doing the things that I did I would need alot more people to play to few % talk about that things. It would be like talking about ivs when crystal cartdridge arrived. Like back in time I played pokemmo trade with people all having catastrophal ivs thought dey implemented ivs ingame making trading possible for competitve players LOL

Edited by Rubikus