Hitmonchan

Rapiddash

Electrode

Edited by sakuramyu

Banlist -

Any Pokemon that isn't in gen 1

Mew/Mewtwo Ban

Move-pools that are not gen 1

Pokemon with 6 IVs at 31. only allowed have 3 stats at 31 IV and others at 30 max

Baby Cup -

only allows Pokemon evolve 2-3 types

only allowed to use its first/second evolution

Pokemon in this tourniment style can use Evolites up 2 times instead just 1. thats if evolite is in mmo watch it isn't

Edited by sakuramyu

Idea of this thinking about suggesting tournament that is GEN 1 only 3 Pokemon in single team in each tier using the classic fire-red format. hoping that game devs would support this.would support this type tourniment play

Edited by sakuramyu
2 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

I honestly can't tell if you're trying to troll comp players or are just really stupid.

you know being toxic or being totally mean. isn't very helpful to community. you call me stupid? stupid. I got tier people like you too "FU" guess what that means.

Edited by sakuramyu
2 minutes ago, sakuramyu said:

you know being toxic or being totally mean. isn't very helpful to community. you call me stupid? stupid. I got tier people like you too "FU" guess what that means.

Yeah I just got my answer.

2 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

What are you talking about? These are solid tiers/rules. 

Look at that ubers list, it's a joke.

3 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

I honestly can't tell if you're trying to troll comp players or are just really stupid.

if don't like someone opinions differ from your own. this means automatically there stupid right. poop much  don't see reason why being bloody uguu who just joined community. this type toxic elitist shit needs to stop. if actually read forums rules. then you should know that being hateful any-type not giving any constructive type of criticism or staying on the bloody topic. lt's like you guys just looking for a fight.

14 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

Yeah I just got my answer.

Look at that ubers list, it's a joke.

Ubers - 

Chansey

Slowbro

Tauros

Exeggutor

Gengar

Starme

Alakasim

Nidoking

Dotrio

Jolteon

Snorax

Golem

Jynx

Weesing

Arcanine

Kabutops

Dragonite

Clearly know nothing about Pokemon  - or know nothing bout how powerful these Pokemon can be. reason why they are in Uber teir . not in OU , judged by their powerful move-pools. how devastating these Pokemon can be. not to mention how often they are used. so if your gonna be toxic. gonna be ass do somewere else have nice cup of stfu. post somewhere else. unless you can show me proof these pokemon suck so much they dont belong in ubers. watch you can't

what am I only one here actually played pokemon on gameboy here or actual fire red version on console. that actually remember how strong these mons were in competitive scene. how strong they actually

trying help community what get stupid trolls like you don't give any constructive criticism. instead and gets butt-hurt and angry over someone personal opinions. veiws this is a forum. don't like what someone is posting why cause drama.

Edited by sakuramyu

@sakuramyu read

and

and 

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/.

and

http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

you are saying "hey guys lets make this a thing" but not saying why it should happen or why the tiers should be the way you say. you're just showing up as a unknown and making request for massive changes with no reasoning, then attacking everyone. no one is going to even give you the benefit of the doubt of reading and seriously considering anything you post if you post in this way. you cant just show up and strong arm the community to do what you want, you have to actually convince people and make a argument. 

I'm allowed to make suggestions. anyone who joins the mmo allowed to make posts and share there opinions. their is no rules that stat person joins this community can create post and share there opinions and ask questions. there are rules against people being trolls and uguus too people who are have here a-lot longer and should know better.

If do not like the post no one forcing you to reply too it. no ones forcing any of you to be total ass. this isn't helping the community. surprised devs have not said anything how toxic you guys are being. is making fun of someone only thing you can do. calling someone stupid without giving any evidence why that statement is stupid. is stupid in itself. isn't warrented

35 minutes ago, suigin said:

The tier council has decided to suspect test Flareon and Butterfree since they are such centralizing forces in the OU tier. Omnistar also seems to be a very powerful threat in the PU tier with its ability of being omnipotent however we'd like to hear the opinions of experienced PU players before doing any rash suspect tests.

Flareon is really good understatement its not used enough.  as physical attacker learn good share of moves. most likely kill something

It has good special defensive, very high physical attack.

It can wall out some special attackers

Hit back super effective flare blitz, superpower or just a nice hit with return, as well having annoying moves like thief  giving it great uliity outside community 0play

Flareon @ Assault Vest  - this to mean is great OU Pokemon high special defense i seen this tank super effect hits. then dish it back,
Ability: Flash Fire  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Flare Blitz  
- Superpower  
- Return  
- Flame Charge

Butterfree @ Focus Sash  ,<--- (with this)
Ability: Compound Eyes  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Sleep Powder  
- Quiver Dance  ((this right here is what makes butterfree OU Sleep/Quive
- Bug Buzz  
- Giga Drain/Shadow Ball/Dream Eater/Psychic/ Hidden Power (coverage)/Air Slash

Total 395   Min Max
HP 60

230 324
Attack 45

85 207
Defense 50

94 218
Sp. Atk 90

166 306
Sp. Def 80

148 284
Speed 70

130 262

The ranges shown on the right are for a level 100 Pokémon. Maximum values are based on a beneficial nature, 252 EVs, 31 IVs; minimum values are based on a hindering nature, 0 EVs, 0 IVs. this was before gen 7 but in gen butterfree got 10+ in speed and sp-att base power

Type defenses

The effectiveness of each type on Butterfree.

NOR FIR WAT ELE GRA ICE FIG POI GRO
  2   2 ¼ 2 ¼   0

stats look pretty bad ya but not adding stat increase from quiver dance one things need be looked at is when judge a pug type is does it learn quiver dance does it have compound eyes. other good bug type abilitys

good types like bug/steel having only 1 weakness. makes it very very strong .. 

about omnistar you are somewhat right. but have hardly ever seen it used in competitively around where i am hard make good judgement on how strong this is. but had correct teir now that i know.. ya it go into OU

sorry about that i was wrong their and thank you for bring that to my attention so can fix that

Edited by sakuramyu

Could be fun for a tournmaent idea.

Maybe staff-hosted, to further reinforce the 'old school' / throwback aspect.

Although gen 5 really hasnt been out that long -- not sure if it's worth pushing 'old school' to keep content for players who are still grinding, or if better to promote the rush to get new stuff.

well most

10 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

Could be fun for a tournmaent idea.

Maybe staff-hosted, to further reinforce the 'old school' / throwback aspect.

Although gen 5 really hasnt been out that long -- not sure if it's worth pushing 'old school' to keep content for players who are still grinding, or if better to promote the rush to get new stuff.

thinking of it mostly being a mouthy thing

I mean in wow that have time skipping events. don't see why we can have that here. specially when pretty sure sooner or later all gens will be added to the game. lets player enjoy or experence what it was like competitively in first and 3rd gen. watch had completely different list of teirs then current meta game.

Edited by sakuramyu

i have a question for you. why would anyone do this here if they want to recreate gen 3? gen 3 had the physical special split and quite a few move and ability mechanic changes from pokemmo where most moves and ability's are running gen 7. most importantly hidden power is always special and since i assume this is based off the 200 metagame, you also have much more limited movepools for pokemon. with all this + the time and effort to invest into making a team for a one a month sudo meta why not just play adv on showdown?

25 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i have a question for you. why would anyone do this here if they want to recreate gen 3? gen 3 had the physical special split and quite a few move and ability mechanic changes from pokemmo where most moves and ability's are running gen 7. most importantly hidden power is always special and since i assume this is based off the 200 metagame, you also have much more limited movepools for pokemon. with all this + the time and effort to invest into making a team for a one a month sudo meta why not just play adv on showdown?

well I more of lines of "Fire Red/Leaf Green" meta.. not Pokemon yellow/blue/red... well think of it you have whole mouth to play and make a team of 3 pokemon. and finally put all hard work effect for battle with other people who share love for Pokemon.  I personal just me is like level and test every Pokemon in the game. see with my own eyes what those Pokemon are capable of. try understand why these Pokemon were made the way they with my own eyes with own experience. give my view point on those said Pokemon.  instead going online looking at teir list on smogon tier list. do what most people do. just look pokemon in OU pretty much call any pokemon thats OU sucks.. sorry I like personal read a book before I judge it . not read the cover call it lame.

I feel people actually had on experience give them personal understanding what it was like competing in those generations. giving more insight/knowledge on those pokemon. competitive or not see nothing but good coming from mouthy events. that give insight on too players that didn't experence what some people experenced.

some people like that some people and retrain Pokemon making competitive worthy. breeding and making strong for one single tournament. sure its alot effort and a-lot of time . effort thats what makes it fun and excitement. cause you worked hard enough make those Pokemon great.  what type reward benefit players to do or want to this tournament. i think answer for that. ask yourself this when beat all 3 regions. what else do you have but time

creating new improved end games opinions helps mmo a whole

even if are move-pools are updated to gen 7 its still the experence 

you get a copy each pokemon you use "shiny" with same IVs and same EVs and Abilities if you win this tourniment

Edited by sakuramyu
2 hours ago, sakuramyu said:

Banlist -

Move-pools that are not gen 1

1 hour ago, sakuramyu said:

Flareon @ Assault Vest  - this to mean is great OU Pokemon high special defense i seen this tank super effect hits. then dish it back,
Ability: Flash Fire  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Flare Blitz  
- Superpower  
- Return  
- Flame Charge

Butterfree @ Focus Sash  ,<--- (with this)
Ability: Compound Eyes  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Sleep Powder  
- Quiver Dance  ((this right here is what makes butterfree OU Sleep/Quive
- Bug Buzz  
- Giga Drain/Shadow Ball/Dream Eater/Psychic/ Hidden Power (coverage)/Air Slash

Looks like you broke your own rule. Also, please learn how tiering works.

ok so your entire argument can be applied to every tier in mmo, and the only draw i see to this is if you want to play adv. for various pre stated reasons showdown>pokemmo adv. 

and their is a problem to making more tiers. the players have to invest time and effort into making pokemon for the tiers they could invest into more main stream tiers, and this creates something called balkanization where instead of a few big metagames with lots of players you have many meta games with few players per meta. when you cant fill a bracket even halfway people stop showing up unless the prize is ridiculous. 

also staff currently have a rule where they can only give out 5 shinys per month on top of a shiny gift tier list (when did the TC get to vote on this @Squirtle? i thought we had to make discussion threads) so your shiny idea is for sure going to be shot down instantly. they have only given out "choose your own shinys" a few times as prizes for winning a masters league and it was only a single shiny.

and on top of that if the incentive is supposed to be "because you can get  a better prize" i got to ask why? why should their be a better prize? why should it be incentivized? why should this specific tier get better prizes? because you like it? 

To avoid confusing players looking for the real tier lists, I'll be closing this thread. If you'd like to host an unofficial tournament with custom tiers, feel free to do so in this section instead. (Please refrain from posting custom tier lists if it is not for an event.)

Something to keep in mind is that what you may have used or faced in the storyline are not necessarily good in PvP. These tiers are extremely arbitrary and unrealistic - you've placed a lot of completely unusable and outclassed species like Arbok in the higher tiers and extremely good ones like Gyarados in the lower ones. I suggest watching some tournament replays via the in-game PvP (Master Ball) menu to get an idea of what people use and how well those Pokemon perform in proper competitive battles, or doing some matchmaking yourself to figure out what works and what doesn't.

• Rache locked this topic