Eviolite

3 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

except for the part where it doesn't

still it cant take a hit from a nidoking or queen even if just normal time. 120 super power to face

and cant be poisoned cause of its poison typing..

toxic not gonan work 

they have to switch or nidoking will have dat ass

Edited by sakuramyu
29 minutes ago, sakuramyu said:

still it cant take a hit from a nidoking or queen even if just normal time. 120 super power to face

252+ Atk Choice Band Nidoking Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 246-290 (68.9 - 81.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

And Chansey can just heal up after that hit. If you really hate Chansey, try Guts Conkeldurr.

19 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

252+ Atk Choice Band Nidoking Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 246-290 (68.9 - 81.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

And Chansey can just heal up after that hit. If you really hate Chansey, try Guts Conkeldurr.

19 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

Sense I know you bring Chansey Then just nidoking down your chansey who needs choice band build up toxic stacks until you cant take damage out heal the toxic damage you take

Leftovers Protect/Dig/Toxic/Super Power  Put up toxic make pp reserve pp stall you seimic tosses until your hp drops into OTK range gamble it all on single super-power. nidoking wins. chansey cant out speed a nidoking so it always go first. softboil this

Edited by sakuramyu
2 hours ago, sakuramyu said:

Sense I know you bring Chansey Then just nidoking down your chansey who needs choice band build up toxic stacks until you cant take damage out heal the toxic damage you take

Leftovers Protect/Dig/Toxic/Super Power  Put up toxic make pp reserve pp stall you seimic tosses until your hp drops into OTK range gamble it all on single super-power. nidoking wins. chansey cant out speed a nidoking so it always go first. softboil this

Chansey heals status on the switch and you end up having a gimped weak pokemon from using super power. That allows the opponent to set up on it or do damage to the next poke if you switch. Nidoking is definitely not a good option for the task.

On 2/10/2018 at 3:31 AM, sakuramyu said:

Did he seriously just state dig as one of the moves?

I can't even.

1 hour ago, Kite said:

I can't even.

1 hour ago, Kite said:

I can't even.

ok its 1v1 fight

between nidoking /chansey no other pokemon supporting the 2 just chansey  and nidoking

Highly unlikely chansey would run earthquake. w

Dig itself isn't gonna do stuff. but if place toxic on target. thats 2 turns of toxic before they can hit nidoking followed by a protect.

last time i check chansey doesn't have much speed. and nidoking take at least 3- seismic toss to actually down.

Lets do the math here

""toxic tic" 1 (not very much)

" toxic tic  2  (barely noticable)

Dig will hit

"Toxic tic 3 ( thx too protect

Super Power (kill)

9 minutes ago, sakuramyu said:

ok its 1v1 fight

between nidoking /chansey no other pokemon supporting the 2 just chansey  and nidoking

Highly unlikely chansey would run earthquake. w

Dig itself isn't gonna do stuff. but if place toxic on target. thats 2 turns of toxic before they can hit nidoking followed by a protect.

last time i check chansey doesn't have much speed. and nidoking take at least 3- seismic toss to actually down.

Lets do the math here

""toxic tic" 1 (not very much)

" toxic tic  2  (barely noticable)

Dig will hit

"Toxic tic 3 ( thx too protect

Super Power (kill)

Why would they stay in, racking up toxic damage, when they have Natural Cure? You're better off using something that doesn't require a situational movepool to smack it

Yes, ofcourse It will be implemented but I for one sincerely hope for it to be the very last thing they implement because having evolite while not having some of the powerful attacking options that are missing (gems, toxic orbes, draco meteors, certain HA's, etc) would be just unbereable.

Edited by FNTCZ