Nerfing"Earthquake"

No one will reduce the power of a Move like EQ Because only 2 players think is "unfair" when you play a PvP.

You just  need a fly pokemon, levitate works too, there are tons of pokemon, strategy and more useful things for that

You think is "FAIR" remove Baton Pass from the Banned Moves list... I think EQ is just like flamethrower, T-Bolt and some good moves

Just learn how to play PvP And problem solved

Dont wanna sound rude bro

Cya and goodluck

8 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Man I feel you, but gotta think about something. Make your post more convincing. @Senile could give you actually a good example, this man almost convinced me that Regirock won't be broken in lc

1: ground coverage covers a-lot most any not every Pokemon team known in existence has at least one Pokemon with a ground type move. this ground type move will always most likely be earthquake. cause completely out shines all over ground base attacks do to its raw power. not mention when comes super effective hits ground covers majorly most Pokemon in the game. and add most of all ground type Pokemon have access to moves that will super effectively hit fly. not to mention their Pokemon not even ground typed Pokemon. normal types fighting every damn type can use this move... all 3 of starter Pokemon... a bloody water type can use darn move... Charizard can use it. ya charizard flying/fire type how in. cant count how many non-ground type pokemon use this move. how often do you see electric types shoot out an ice beam or something pure electric type. before anyone says surfing pikachu 

2. their are a-lot i mean a-lot of electric types in the game that do not have great move pull or move coverage. not saying all cause there is some with decent move pulls. but majority of them most

we have 3 games in this game. majority of electric types currently in mmo.  not all of them majority of them suck.. either be bad stats or bad type coverage. getting rather tired seeing 

3. when one move completely ruins every pokemon in single type. "coughs" grass type 

i have alot less to complain about if like electric all types learned some type water move that isn't from hidden power

3 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

What if alternatively we just give more pokemon levitate?

that small fix could help little.  also could help if gave moves to pokemon who lack coverage vs ground as well balience it out

Edited by sakuramyu
5 hours ago, OrangeManiac said:

Excadrill was Ubers in Gen5 at one point and we don't want Ubers here and we already nerfed Outrage from standard Gen5.

Basically it is impossible to argue against these equivalencies.

There's no dragon immunity or ability that hinder its damage in this game. There are abilities that grant immunity and types that have immunity to ground. Plus, if they implement magnet rise there will be more solutions to this problem. That's it.

9 minutes ago, raddevil said:

There's no dragon immunity or ability that hinder its damage in this game. There are abilities that grant immunity and types that have immunity to ground. Plus, if they implement magnet rise there will be more solutions to this problem. That's it.

It was just a morning dose of shitposting with an intent to make clearly the stupidest argument I could possibly make, while still being "seemingly" logical.

At OP: Nobody is touching Earthquake, Pokemon is inherently unbalanced game and some moves are just more overused than others. The Outrage nerf already was highly opposed due to consistency reasons but at least it had heavy reasoning behind it.

Adding air balloon is a slight nerf to EQ that you could have asked for in this game.

But if you add that, people would ask for eject button, red card, etc. too and I don't think the dev team is ready for it anyway.

just my 2 cents.

edit: nvm, this guy is crazy lmao

Edited by reniwi
just saw the other post