People Speaking Spanish in the English Channel

Not trying sound mean. feel that this needs to be addressed. when someone who speaks  Spanish or other languages in a channel for English people . we get walls of text of languages we do not understand. it makes me personally feel unwelcome. to be fair they have own channel to discuss Pokemon, Trades or what not. why do they have flood English channels with languages no one understands. not trying sound mean am not but would be nice hold conversion  with people who speak my language. wells of text

like I said not trying sound rude or anything. but try to picture this everyone speaking in language in channel that is meant for English not understanding single word anyone saying. feel something needs be enforced. I for one find this very annoying when trying do trades or asking things about server in game.

Edited by sakuramyu

We do our best to get player to chat in their proper language channels.

However, you can toggle off languages as well. If you click the Flag icon on your chat and uncheck all languages you don't want to see then save it. This will turn off the channel feeds for those languages.

If you do happen to see someone speaking a language other than English under the EN language tag, please feel free to submit a petition and we will make sure we direct them to the proper language feed.