[PSL9] Week Two

Just now, Kamimiii said:

So you want to sack your best chance of getting a win by putting the best player in your roster against the best player in the world ?

I mean yeah if you wanna put it that way, sure... Or you can be another loser trying to be relevant by talking shit and not backing it up. Your call my man

1 minute ago, Spaintakula said:

No one even asked you though?

Why you gotta quote me when it's not even related to you?

Oh right, you gotta protect your girlfriend from e-bullying.

Please go away, sincerely, everyone

Making some dumb WW2 joke and not expecting a bad reaction... You didn't ask the permission of anyone to post crap like that and I don't need your permission to tell you how stupid you are to even think anyone with half a brain would find that funny.

1 minute ago, Spaintakula said:

No one even asked you though?

Why you gotta quote me when it's not even related to you?

Oh right, you gotta protect your girlfriend from e-bullying.

Please go away, sincerely, everyone

E-bully what nobody pays attention to what the worst player in the game says

And ye u're cringy af and it's a bad feeling to see someone that stupid making a fool of himself

2 minutes ago, Parke said:

I mean yeah if you wanna put it that way, sure... Or you can be another loser trying to be relevant by talking shit and not backing it up. Your call my man

Arguably he has backed it up so far because he won his W1 game ;) 

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

Making some dumb WW2 joke and not expecting a bad reaction... You didn't ask the permission of anyone to post crap like that and I don't need your permission to tell you how stupid you are to even think anyone with half a brain would find that funny.

You must really be dumbfound if you think your lil buddy is saying smarter shit than me.

But alas, I guess even peasants like you need someone special like kami

8 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

so did enchan tho, you can hardly proclaim yourself "the best player of the world" if you have no actual stats to back it up

just screams arrogance and obnoxious bragging 

Actually I have 100% winrate since 2 seasons. And I won't back it up I'm sorry Parke this is a team tournament and I'll leave the choice to my manager to put me in the tier he wants. If our best chance of winning the week is me battling enchanteur then I'll and I'll slap his ass. If he thinks we have more chance if I play another tier I'll play another tier.

I'm here to win the god damn PSL, not to beef with uguus that'll get destroyed week after week by my unbeatable team.

(Oh and also taking 2nd degree trashtalk and jokes for real makes me wonder about your maturity)

Edited by Kamimiii
Just now, Kamimiii said:

Actually I have 100% winrate since 2 seasons. And I won't back it up I'm sorry Parke this is a team tournament and I'll leave the choice to my manager to put me in the tier he wants. If our best chance of winning the week is me battling enchanteur then I'll and I'll slap his ass. If he thinks we have more chance if I play another tier I'll play another tier.

I'm here to win the god damn PSL, not to beef with uguu that'll get destroyed week after week by my unbeatable team.

(Oh and also taking 2nd degree trashtalk and jokes for real makes me wonder about your maturity)

RIght, because having the need to tell everyone you're the best every 5 minutes is the pinnacle of being mature.

2 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

RIght, because having the need to tell everyone you're the best every 5 minutes is the pinnacle of being mature.

Like I really think I'm the best when I barely played 500 hours ?

You really lack a brain rofl ...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.