Hiya

Boy.... this isnt really an introduction as Ive been a member since 2012, but phew. Ive been quite inactive the last years. Ive missed out on a lot I see so I thought I might as well just start a new leaf. Hi there, my name is Thessbmzocker, altho Thess or Zocker is what most people call me. I doubt anyone remembers me as I sticked to myself for the most part, only ever really chatting with friends I knew from outside or Fera (who drew that Signature picture and who I lost contact with sadly) and Emlee (who I also lost contact with). So theres really no one left who remembers me at all. Altho I wont release my pokemon or anything, Ill keep those around as some of them have been with me from waaaaay back when the Elite 4 wasnt even implemented yet in the game. Anyway thats all from me :3 Let's see if I can rekindle that fire I had for PokeMMO all those years ago...

4 hours ago, Thessbmzocker said:

Boy.... this isnt really an introduction as Ive been a member since 2012, but phew. Ive been quite inactive the last years. Ive missed out on a lot I see so I thought I might as well just start a new leaf. Hi there, my name is Thessbmzocker, altho Thess or Zocker is what most people call me. I doubt anyone remembers me as I sticked to myself for the most part, only ever really chatting with friends I knew from outside or Fera (who drew that Signature picture and who I lost contact with sadly) and Emlee (who I also lost contact with). So theres really no one left who remembers me at all. Altho I wont release my pokemon or anything, Ill keep those around as some of them have been with me from waaaaay back when the Elite 4 wasnt even implemented yet in the game. Anyway thats all from me :3 Let's see if I can rekindle that fire I had for PokeMMO all those years ago...

When I looked at your sig, I saw @Fera's name mentioned. I remember speaking with her back in 2014, but you were before my time. Back on August 4th, 2013, there was a YouTuber by the name of TheJwittz that discussed PokeMMO, so I had to download it. I have some great news for you, Glaceon is now available on PokeMMO!

If you want, I can give you my virtual business card:

My name is Bestfriends in game and I am the CEO and Founder of Roy Rogers Incorporated. There are three YouTube channels that are in the line up:

Roy Rogers News: Headline Coverage, Tournament Commentaries, and Update Reportage!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story line while locating hidden items courtesy of RysPicz!

Roy Rogers Life: Personal stuff

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification
12 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

When I looked at your sig, I saw @Fera's name mentioned. I remember speaking with her back in 2014, but you were before my time. Back on August 4th, 2013, there was a YouTuber by the name of TheJwittz that discussed PokeMMO, so I had to download it. I have some great news for you, Glaceon is now available on PokeMMO!

If you want, I can give you my virtual business card:

My name is Bestfriends in game and I am the CEO and Founder of Roy Rogers Incorporated. There are three YouTube channels that are in the line up:

Roy Rogers News: Headline Coverage, Tournament Commentaries, and Update Reportage!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story line while locating hidden items courtesy of RysPicz!

Roy Rogers Life: Personal stuff

Woah, Glaceon is in? Thats awesome! I need one :D
And yeah, I've been around for a bit ^^''
Well uh thanks for the business card :D I might check your stuff out if I have the time

• 2 weeks later...