Unova is shit.

Unova. The famed region that most of us know as having the "worst Pokémon ever created," and having a "bland story." The majority of Pokémon fans hate the gen 5 Pokémon games, consisting of Black, White, Black 2, and White 2. But why is this? Why do people despise these games? Most would answer to this question saying that the Pokémon were "unoriginal," when in fact, there are quite a few mons that are very important to the franchise that originate from the Unova region. And why would people say that B/W and B2/W2 have bland stories? Most say that the games' stories are "bland" simply because they already dislike the other features of the games but with the gen five games, we have been given a large variety of Pokémon to test out. Yes, although there are some Pokémon that can have terrible stats and can be considered "useless," there are plenty others which can be surprisingly helpful throughout game playthroughs and competitive battling. An example would be Reuniclus. It can be easily acquired as a Solosis early in-game, and has proven to be a very reliable team member. Having access to Magic Guard, horrendous Speed, Trick Room, and Calm Mind, this Pokémon can be quite a remarkable opponent when faced in battle. It can make quick work of stall and offense Pokémon, depending on its set.

tumblr_mdwvs08y7z1rzpynio1_500.gif

so maybe, yes Unova is Garbodor!

Edited by KillDear

Don't be salty just because YOUR favorite region isn't added. you can't control what the devs do, it's their game. Johto is a great region, but you have to realize it's only new feature would be the story. which is essentially useless to anyone except casuals, but casuals aren't the life force of this game anyway. since most people play through the story and just quit, no sticking around or anything. although casual pass and go players are needed, comp and veteran players are also required. people that have been playing the game since like 2013 or even just a year need unova and sinnoh for greatly desired pokemon, we already have all the johto pokemon. sinnoh is up next on the list and honestly thats a good thing for casual and comp players. since we'd get new pokemon and a new story. people like you are usually one to judge unova because of pokemon like "garbador" although one can argue the design is shit, i could also argue that about literally any pokemon "krabby is too generic" "cyndaquil looks ugly" blah blah blah, i'm sure you get my point. Heart gold and Soul silver just have no viable purpose other than story, and i'd rather much get the most for my time waiting for an update then some new story line that'll be there just so i have to finish it and not for anything else. Honestly, according to one of the above posts this is your first forum post and you're already shit talking. although i;m shit talking right now, i'll tell you thats not a good start and being offensive spreads your name around in a bad way, i should know. PokeMMO is a lot smaller than you'd think. jegan_disapproves.gif

Alrighty, we're getting off topic here.

I usually use OP to refer to the user that starts a thread.

I will be closing this as this thread doesn't offer much discussion and the posts aren't even on topic anymore. 

Unova was recently added and we have heard that there are plans to add Sinnoh next. 

We're not sure if Johto will be added as we already have most Johto pokemon implemented. This doesn't mean it is off the table, though.

• Perry locked this topic