Question about Heart Scales

Hi everyone,

First post... I have just started playing pokemmo with a few friends and have realized that it isn't always the same as the handhelds. I'm currently on the 8th gym in unova and trying to get my gallade to relearn some moves. To get heartscales I know there is a lady in Driftveil (left of the pokemon center) that will look at an hm move or tm move and then reward a heart scale. In the handheld, you are allowed to do that indefinite amount of times for a daily reward. In PokeMMO, what are the requirements for this person? Will she only give me one heart scale? How long will I have to wait until I can get another?

Thanks guys!

• 4 weeks later...

About the "dayly one time deal things": So it's ony one time possible to massage your pokemon in castelia city? I understand the thing with the heartscales, but THIS?!

Only one time forever +2 % for one pokemon?! This is stupid imo! Or will it be "fixed", so you can use it 1x/day?

only used that service like 1 time.Havent tested that to give you a positive answer.In the original black white games it is 1pokemon per day.