Runaway fails

Does anyone know why runaway isn't 100% working when using lvl 100. I often shiny hunt in mt ember and happened not to be able to run away from hordes or rapidash a few times,  it says "can't escape" then they trap me and I have to let my smeargle faint, I think I've never had this issue before when using a lvl100. Is it normal, or a bug maybe ? I'm confused

5 minutes ago, JLxKaos said:

S85BSG0.png 

????

1 hour ago, WSTRN said:

Does anyone know why runaway isn't 100% working when using lvl 100. I often shiny hunt in mt ember and happened not to be able to run away from hordes or rapidash a few times,  it says "can't escape" then they trap me and I have to let my smeargle faint, I think I've never had this issue before when using a lvl100. Is it normal, or a bug maybe ? I'm confused

1 hour ago, Anthrazit said:

Well it is called Rapidash for a reason...
Could have up to 111 Speed at level 40
But I also don't see how Smeargle was slower - maybe a Macho Brace you forgot on it? Or the Rapidash used Agility

But my smeargle should be able to run away from battle since I runaway immediately, right ? 

The fact that the rapidash plans on using agility shouldn't prevent me from running away, I really don't understand why it sometimes doesn't let me escape

edit: no macho brace.

Edited by WSTRN

Just so we're clear, I'm aware that this topic isn't actually about the "Run Away" ability, however I have noticed one situation where the Run Away ability failed to work. In the Unova story-line there are some pokeballs that look like items but are really wild Foongus. You can't run from these for some unknown reason. I don't believe they have any anti-flee ability or anything so it doesn't really make sense to me that we can't flee from these encounters using Run Away, when it works perfectly fine against pokes that actually have flee-traping moves/abilities such as Arena Trap. Pic below for reference/proof:

DJkpZLx.png

2 minutes ago, awkways said:

Just so we're clear, I'm aware that this topic isn't actually about the "Run Away" ability, however I have noticed one situation where the Run Away ability failed to work. In the Unova story-line there are some pokeballs that look like items but are really wild Foongus. You can't run from these for some unknown reason. I don't believe they have any anti-flee ability or anything so it doesn't really make sense to me that we can't flee from these encounters using Run Away, when it works perfectly fine against pokes that actually have flee-traping moves/abilities such as Arena Trap. Pic below for reference/proof:

DJkpZLx.png

I believe for any Pokemon you encounter in the overworld (In PokeMMO) you can't run away from. This includes Foongus, Amoongus, Voltorb and Electrode